Sign in to follow this  
JacobLyu

Frontpage download links are not working

To whom it may concern,

Just wanted to let you know that the download links on the main page just go to a "oh no couldn't find that page" on Soundcloud. I can still download them from the episode page, it is just the main page that isn't working and oh how I hate extra clicks :)

(This is happening because the front page download links have a slash appended to the end of the URL, whereas links on the individual episode pages do not. Weird.)

Guest DainMiller

Hey there Lyu!

Thanks for alerting us to this issue + your examples really helped.

Thankfully, I was able to fix said issue. The homepage download links should now work.

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Hey, first time poster here. I subscribe to the HDTGM podcast, so it downloads to my iTunes each week. Recently, two icons came up under my podcasts for the show, beginning with ep93? As a bit of a computer newb, anyone know how I can consolidate them into one folder in my iTunes. (I'll be honest, it's more of an OCD thing than anything).

Hey, first time poster here. I subscribe to the HDTGM podcast, so it downloads to my iTunes each week. Recently, two icons came up under my podcasts for the show, beginning with ep93? As a bit of a computer newb, anyone know how I can consolidate them into one folder in my iTunes. (I'll be honest, it's more of an OCD thing than anything).

This is in no way a for sure answer because I also know very little about computers too but this has been happening to my boyfriend... every time he downloads new CBBs, iTunes makes a separate section for it like it isn't one podcast and it's hella annoying... but his itunes is also really really out of date. Mine is not and I don't have this problem.

So my maybe solution is to blame itunes and update it