🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1510 - Billy Eichner

Of the four people mentioned when they were debating who was dead—Ben Vereen, Harry Belafonte, Robert Guillaume, and Al Jarreau—ALL of them are apparently alive. In light of the NNF Curse*, however, listeners may wish to update their death pools now.

* The opposite of the CBB Bump

• Like 4

The rant about how people deal with your allergies to animals: A-FUCKING-MEN!

• Like 2

yeah for sure, especially the putting the dog in the bedroom thing. i can understand where folks are coming from because there isn't anything you can really do about it though except not be a pain in the neck when the person with allergies has to leave early

great episode, mr eichner was a heck of a guest

• Like 2

First time I've heard Billy. Thrilled that he shat on Adam Carolla right away. That jackass ruined one of my favorite podcasts for me. He was guest hosting on an episode of Hollywood Babylon and within the first few minutes he said that it's naturally, biologically to be disgusted by gay sex.

Never listened to another episode.

Then some years later, he treats Todd Glass like shit. Fuck that guy.

• Like 4

What did carolla do to Todd glass? I already don't care for him I just cant believe anyone would be shitty to Todd.

What did carolla do to Todd glass? I already don't care for him I just cant believe anyone would be shitty to Todd.

There was an episode of Todd's podcast where he recounted his experience on Carolla's show. Can't remember which one it was, but he played a clip and I was furious. Todd is like the most loveable guy ever, why you'd make him the butt of a joke is beyond me.

• Like 4

There was an episode of Todd's podcast where he recounted his experience on Carolla's show. Can't remember which one it was, but he played a clip and I was furious. Todd is like the most loveable guy ever, why you'd make him the butt of a joke is beyond me.

Yeah that makes me crazy angry. Todd seems like he goes out of his way to be cool and understanding to everyone. Shitting on people like Todd only will make more people dislike carolla even more. Boo carolla. Boo.

P.s. BILLY ON THE STREET! street street street

• Like 4

Not sure about Jimmy's back, but when I run on a treadmill I get the lower back pain.

Just something about running at a constant speed & angle forces me into a fixed posture. Holding that posture for 30 -40 minutes leads to a lot of pain at the base of my spine. At least on the street, you can adjust your pace, transistion from forefoot to midfoot, and navigate through surface changes.

Not sure about Jimmy's back, but when I run on a treadmill I get the lower back pain.

Just something about running at a constant speed & angle forces me into a fixed posture. Holding that posture for 30 -40 minutes leads to a lot of pain at the base of my spine. At least on the street, you can adjust your pace, transistion from forefoot to midfoot, and navigate through surface changes.

I always got back pain as well, running on a treadmill feels like you aren't running, you're feet are just getting thrown behind you.

• Like 1

Great episode! When I saw this in my feed I couldn't believe it. I was hoping for Billy Eichner but as Jimmy as advised I kept that suggestion to myself ;-)

A must-listen for fans of RI-Possible?, as Dan Engler mentioned above.

• Like 3

BILLY ON THE STREET street street street street

• Like 4

Really fun episode. Billy on the Street is like the #1 reason I haven't gotten rid of cable all together.

I just really love him and I want him to be on podcasts more and be on my tv all the time

tumblr_nd8prys4FN1r1c7rlo5_r1_250.gif

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this