🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 155 — Wild Horses Return

Lauren Lapkus, Stephanie Allynne, Mary Holland, and Erin Whitehead all return as Wild Horses on this week’s improv4humans with Matt Besser! Listen as they show us what being apart of their book club would be like, search for the world’s fastest toilet paper roll, explore the life of a one-eared woman, and much more. Be sure to watch many of the stars of improv4humans on the new Hulu series Hotwives of Orlando. This is some funny shit and it’s all available now on Hulu Plus. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Lauren Lapkus' man voice in that peeing scene was so fucking funny "ooh pretty and nice, pretty and nice".

• Like 5

"It's a bottle of wine, and then you take out the cork and drink it."

As a Corkonian, I loved this whole bit.

Eps with whole teams seem to be uniformly fantastic (the first Wild Horses is one of my all-time favorites). I'd love to hear a Hot Sauce or Last Day of School episode one of these days!

• Like 1

amazing episode!

I don't normally post stuff like this cause i think it's dorky and pointless but i can't help it, I've got such a crush on all the ladies from Wild Horses, all incredibly funny and total babes as well!

anyway, i loved this episode, a chick with a hole for an ear getting a piercing at Claire's, a subtle Tracy Reardon reference??

also, Lauren's Irish accent is almost as good as Scott's in the Patrick Mcmahon podcast!

• Like 1

"It's a bottle of wine, and then you take out the cork and drink it."

As a Corkonian, I loved this whole bit.

Ooh, snap! :D

Lauren's Irish accent is almost as good as Scott's in the Patrick Mcmahon podcast!

Yeah, the accents were a wee bit suspect - kind of wish Pam Murphy had been there after she demonstrated her near-flawless brogue on CBB last month!

If the Gnome was on top, then the squirrel's tail would also be on top, not on the bottom. I would have guessed Davy Crockett

• Like 1

[bad attempt at an Irish accent]

"My Russian mother."

Oh, Lauren.

• Like 4

As a northern born hu-mon now residing in the south I related with the soda discussion. Growing up in Chicago soda was always referred to as pop. Upon moving to Tennessee 'round middle school age I said the word pop to a classmate that just looked at me with no clue as to what I was talking about. Coke is often used a blanket term for all sodas here. Occasionally you have to say "regular" or "coke coke" if you want the actual coke beverage.

That story was as boring for me to type as it was for you to read and I apologize to both of us.

Anyways, great show. Wild Horses never disappoint.

• Like 2

Good god this episode was hilarious. When they broke out into the man characters in the peeing scene, I just loved how much they loved the character choice they made. So funny and over the top.

This is one of my favorite I4H episodes of all time. And I so badly want to be a part of their emotional book club.

• Like 5

"What's it to ya, ya fucker?" - Laughing all the way on the walk to work at that halloween scene.

"Okay, I'll take one more guess just cause I love guessing games ..."

• Like 2

This is now the episode to show people if you want them to get into this show. Wild Horses are the absolute funniest.

• Like 2

"He tried to date rape you"

Wait, what? Trying to finger a woman when you're making out on her bed is date rape now?

"He tried to date rape you"

Wait, what? Trying to finger a woman when you're making out on her bed is date rape now?

it was a story of when she was 14, the guy was 18-19 and she was drunk

i mean i guess its not technically since he didnt get what he was going for but mr besser said "he tried to date rape you", not that he did date rape her

• Like 2

I would stand in line for days to see Besser's version of Star Wars Ep III.

Luke Skywalker jumps up on a table and starts throwing plates at his dad Darth Vader.

Sign in to follow this