🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
klab2021

Abraxas, Guardian of The Universe

"He's a cop whose beat spans two galaxies..."

Holy Shit. This looks crazy next level bonkers. It's Jesse "The Mind, The Body" Ventura. And I don't know much but it seems like a Terminator/Jack Kirby ripoff and I have to see this.

Trailer:

Full Movie:

https://www.youtube....h?v=tWQSm1KUH8U

• Like 1

It's the battle of the bland narrators, most the movie is exposition, either from one character to another, or the characters taking turns narrating the movie.

If you do watch it though, there is a Rifftrax for it, so that would help.

yea, I couldn't make it through 15 minutes. it. was. bad. A good episode, I'm not sure this would make. My apologies internet.

This should totally be an episode. Jesse Ventura's only leading role, and when has a Jim Belushi cameo ever been bad, right? Right?

• Like 1

I was going to post about this but was pleasantly surprised to see it has already been suggested. I hope the gang considers this, especially after the announcement that they could have Paul F. Tompkins on as Werner Herzog sometime in the future for Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans. This makes me very hopeful that they could invite Jesse Ventura (James Adomian) on to talk about Abraxas, as this would instantly be one of my favorite episodes (if not #1).

Sign in to follow this