🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

What's worse, this or the upcoming live action Tetris movie?

Did you know one of fall's best romantic comedies is named after ChristianMingle.com? ChristianMingle is a love story with some serious soul. Watch the trailer and see why!

https://www.youtube....h?v=EWahCUaWhYk

This movie seems like it was MADE for the show.

I was watching the trailer and thought "that looks like Gretchen Weiners, but naw...can't be..." holy shit! Regina George maid of honor?

I like to joke that if you sign up at Christina Mingle it prepopulates your favorite movies with "The Passion of the Christ."

• Like 1

I'm all for Paul, Jason & June doing this film, which as WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY CORBIN BERSEN, STARS LACEY CHABERT and FEATURES MORGAN FAIRCHILD, JOHN O'HURLEY and THE GUY WHO PLAYED NED RYERSON IN GROUNDHOG DAY.

Omg. I really hope they do this movie.

What happen to Tetris the movie did Tom Sizemore drop out?

as for Christian Mingle I looked into the crystal ball for this movie, dam it's not in amazon Instant yet.

Maybe it's on Christian Bookstores instant?

What's worse, this or the upcoming live action Tetris movie?

THIS.

Does Lacey Chabert's entire career just consist of accepting roles that Jennifer Love Hewitt turned down?

• Like 2

Does Lacey Chabert's entire career just consist of accepting roles that Jennifer Love Hewitt turned down?

Does JLH have the clout to turn down roles?

Does JLH have the clout to turn down roles?

She famously turned down the part of Robin in HIMYM to do Ghost Whisperer. I'm sure Lacey wishes she could have caught that particular crumb.

• Like 2

She famously turned down the part of Robin in HIMYM to do Ghost Whisperer. I'm sure Lacey wishes she could have caught that particular crumb.

That can't possibly be true. WHAT.

If it's true, it's like choosing between a starring vehicle and an ensemble piece, or maybe one project just looked better than the other on paper. HIMYM looks like it could have been any number of shows that had already failed that looked like they were trying to be the next "Friends".

Yet it is! The creators of the show confirmed it in an AMA on Reddit.

If it's true, it's like choosing between a starring vehicle and an ensemble piece, or maybe one project just looked better than the other on paper. HIMYM looks like it could have been any number of shows that had already failed that looked like they were trying to be the next "Friends".

True, and to be fair Ghost Whisperer was a very popular show when it was on.

Not her ENTIRE career...

... in
617_1.jpg

2001_Not_Another_Teen_006.jpg

Josh Radnor was in the same scene with Lacey in "Not Another Teen Movie"

What a coinkydink! (at the 50second mark)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboOM2VmL7U

It must be done....so I have an excuse to watch it.

It seems like the same kind of schmuck christian studios of the Kirk Cameron ilk put out every year, with the added bonus of being a ChristianMingle.com commerical.

• Like 2

True, and to be fair Ghost Whisperer was a very popular show when it was on.

I know I like to watch Ghost Whisperer. Jennifer Love Hewitt looks excellent in HD

Think I may watch this tonight it looks amazing.

2vdfp4z.jpg

btw it can be found on youtube for free right now..

• Like 1

My weekend has been cut short due to having to work some. I'll watch this tomorrow because I imagine it will make my one day weekend feel like a lifetime.

Outstandingly amazing.

so if I've learned anything at all from this movie, if your pure of heart and true to your faith, you can eat steak and cake and it will not effect your cholesterol at all. Like the firewalkers who test there faith by walking on bed of embers. :)

if7n92.jpg

If your a true christian heart you can eat what ever you want and it will not kill ya,Thank you Jesus.

Yep that is Morgan Fairchild she's in this..

A good guest host for this movie podcast would be Stephen Tobolowsky he's also in this film and yet to be on the show. Paul Scheers favorite stolen catchphrase."watch that step, it's a doozy"-Groundhog Day.

I watched the movie and couldn't help but think that this trash can is out of place. I've never known a woman to have anything like this in their kitchen.

11951981_752756294852531_7107819519332504627_n.jpg?oh=8305a9c5d0d167764a7b02790b1f0f06&oe=563F3B92

It also irks me that the love interest, Paul, is the least interesting person in the world and very much a dbag. I'm a Paul and it bothers me that every time there is a Paul in a show or movie it's always someone with little or no personality. We're not that boring.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this