🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

What did you think of the ridiculous cake and steak dinner. It wasn't like there was just like one cake. it was like they ordered everyone one on the menu.. And not just slices I may point out the entire cake. Maybe that was a test to see if she was faking it as a Christian. Any other person would've said are you out of your fucking mind. She just played along like this is a normal thing to do.

And he's Never had sushi in his life that's t the Devils food. Yeah,Paul pretty much could've been played by Kenneth from 30 rock.

• Like 1

Can we talk some more about Corbin Bernsen and his directoral career? Jarring, considering the guy is Roger Dorn.

Roger_Dorn.png

Can we talk some more about Corbin Bernsen and his directoral career? Jarring, considering the guy is Roger Dorn.

Roger_Dorn.png

Makes sense because Dorn is the kind of guy who would have numerous steak and cake dinners.

• Like 1

Did you guys pay to watch this or is it available somewhere to stream for free?

it's on Youtube... no point in linking it because it will get taken down or break but it's the first and only link in youtube. just search Christian Mingle. It's free like the bible.. a glorious gift from god isn't it?

• Like 2

What did you think of the ridiculous cake and steak dinner. It wasn't like there was just like one cake. it was like they ordered everyone one on the menu.. And not just slices I may point out the entire cake. Maybe that was a test to see if she was faking it as a Christian. Any other person would've said are you out of your fucking mind. She just played along like this is a normal thing to do.

And he's Never had sushi in his life that's t the Devils food. Yeah,Paul pretty much could've been played by Kenneth from 30 rock.

The restaurants in the film are ridiculous. Steak and cake which is a family style restaurant with steaks and cakes. There was no other food tgan steak, cake, and A1 sauce. The chili dig place was called Footers.

This movie would be much better with Kenneth.

it's on Youtube... no point in linking it because it will get taken down or break but it's the first and only link in youtube. just search Christian Mingle. It's free like the bible.. a glorious gift from god isn't it?

From now on, copies of the DVD should be left in hotel nightstand drawers.

• Like 4

From now on, copies of the DVD should be left in hotel nightstand drawers.

Yeah but then you're going to have different versions of it and then you won't be able to get the true experience.

• Like 2

Yeah but then you're going to have different versions of it and then you won't be able to get the true experience.

Hmmmmmm, and I suppose that it will be tailored to fit the beliefs of whoever is in charge at the time, and that it will lose a bit in the translation from language to language. I didn't realize that this would be so hard!

I probably know too much about general Christianity because I live in the Bible belt. Having said that, is it just me or is the big ass church they film in but never have footage of a service a Catholic Church. I didn't think people who dabble in Roman Popery (Please imagine Daniel Day Lewis saying "Roman Popery" like he does in Gangs of New York) are allowed to join Christian Mingle.

• Like 1

This is on Netflix, I have a six pack, I am single.

Let this movie be done as I drink myself to death, since I am not watching it for it to NOT be an episode.

Just watched this trash pile last night on Netflix. Wtf. First of all: almost 100% of the point of Christianity is getting new converts, but when confronted with someone who really wants to convert, everyone drops her like she's diseased. Second: Mr. Peterson from Seinfeld with guy fieri's hair. And don't forget about the fake Spanish accent the Mexican girl has??? Couldn't find someone with a Spanish accent in LA??  

Oh yeah, and ETA, this entire movie is shameless product placement At one point the main character just watches commercials on TV for several minutes. While eating a cookie she takes out of her well stocked cookie jar. 

Edited by Elzb
Forgot the best part

Sign in to follow this