🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 54 — Clark Duke, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean start the show by weighing in on the announcement of the new all-female Ghostbusters cast. Then, CLARK DUKE is in the studio to take us on a tour of his career and talk about where he went to college, Weezer, and golf. After, the boys play a game of "That's Wheely Interesting" and the Popcorn Gallery is back to ask Clark about being a party teenager, cheating, and sharing the spotlight.

Sometimes I wish everyone but me would take a break from the forum so the pc-g will just be Hayes and Sean asking Clark Duke if he'd prefer to be a clerk or a duke three times.

I'm loving the continuing story of HH's only sponsor, AND their ongoing fued with the wolf den. I love continuity. CD was good too, I liked his chemistry w/ the boys.

• Like 6

Was a little disappointed that Clark was trying so hard to be "the straight man" with Hayes and Sean. You'd think in 2014 he wouldn't be so narrow-minded. People of all different comedy styles can get married now in non-flyover states like California and Massachusetts.

And just a side question to all the ladies in the forums that has no connection to any of the content of this episode:

Does I make you laugh?

• Like 3

Looks like Brett caught a little bit of his laptop screen in the photo. That hacky amateur nonsense will lose him about 15 points in his photography class final project.

Worst of all, it shows that he 's busy doing Yelp troll reviews while the most important people in Hollywood are speaking.

• Like 3

I can't be the only one dying to know what avenue Hayes and Sean went down that the guest was not on board with, right? There's clearly a story there.

• Like 5

After listening to the ep I dutifully went on hotornot.com to try to vote for S+H (or at least make a bit out of it for all you fun-loving HH heads) but it requires you to log in via Facebook and I'm too chicken to click on the icon in case it'll show up in people's newsfeeds that "Freja joined hotornot.com". Like, I have to be cool at all times, ya know? Can't risk it.

• Like 11

In the spirit of Halloween, this is pretty s-s-s-scary! This might be what you see right before you die: Sean's deathstare.

GR0qyrd.jpg

• Like 5

PS - BoB, you make me loff.

PPS - Freja, I like your new photo.

• Like 2

Btw, guyz, thanks for cashing the big check i sent for the down payment on the pro version. I had kind of a tough weekend, gave myself a weird haircut yesterday, generally wasn't feeling like a star. Then I'm biking to work today, and what pops up on my phone?

PRO VERSION

Really made my day. Downloaded it again at work and listened to the end a few more times. I still feel weird about my haircut.

PS I hope you beat out the Wolf Den

• Like 3

In your ideal movie, who plays Stay Puft the Marshmallow Moon, Sailor Wraith: The Ghost? Ru Paul?

• Like 1

I can't be the only one dying to know what avenue Hayes and Sean went down that the guest was not on board with, right? There's clearly a story there.

hoo boy is there a story there

• Like 12

hoo boy is there a story there

Yeah, could you tell us which guest the story is about but then when you tell the story use different names so it doesn't incriminate anyone? Thanks, Brett.

Also, amazing fact about the moon pushing the sky down and creating wind. Proves these guys really are constantly reading science books. Nerds is so cool now, you guys.

• Like 4

The middle school I went to for 6th grade was Trinity College (now called Braxton Craven) which is the original site of Duke University. Sean "I saw a commercial about this on Fox news 8 yrs ago" Clements has brought up this lacrosse thing several times so I feel I need to address it. This case was the result of false accusations of rape by a stripper against 3 guys on the Duke lacrosse team. Turns out she was just a hoodrat trying to extort money from trust fund frat boys, they were all cleared of any wrong doing and the lead prosecutor was even disbarred for portraying it as a hate crime. Just to clarify #1 no one in North Carolina gives a flying fuck about Lacrosse #2 if you do like lacrosse, you can safely attend a game here without fear of being raped. Check your facts, Clements!!

What can we do to make you tell us the story? I'm guessing telling it on-air won't happen... Private forum minicast edition?

• Like 4

Hey Brett, truth or dare! Remember, you have to pick one!

Truth:

Who was the guest, and what was the deleted tangent?

Dare:

I dare you to tell us the name of the guest and the deleted tangent.

• Like 8

Brett we're really good at keeping secrets, remember that time Chanson told us about his 4th nipple? We still haven't told anyone about that!

• Like 1

I will start directing a TON of people to Wolf Den if Brett doesn't tell us the story.

EDIT: I am also very concerned about showshowbro and feel like Brett telling us this story may draw him back to the fold.

• Like 1

Sean and Hayes clearly tried to take a guest on an a N-word-Off. Who can say it best and most times and fastest with most flair normally wins. I guess the guest lost.

• Like 3

Oh and thanks for reading my question and big thanks to Clark for not remembering shit about our shared kindergarten experience... Probably cause he was always doing the pass out game where you choke yourself and pass out. I think it hurts ur brain.

• Like 4

Ive been feeling pretty bummed out lately...this episode at least brightened up my life for 55 minutes or so this morning :)

• Like 2

has no one photoshopped a Ghostbusters movie poster yet with the heads of Sean/Hayes/Carmen Electra/i forgot the 4th person?

• Like 2