🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 54 — Clark Duke, Our Close Friend

playing a round of cards against humanity with the engineers would make a great ad.

I was just playing last weekend and let me tell you, when the group card is "On this week's episode, Disney character Hannah Montana struggles with ____ for the first time" and you have a card in your hand that says "anal beads" you are loffing your whole butt off. It's like a royal flush

• Like 7

playing a round of cards against humanity with the engineers would make a great ad.

I was just playing last weekend and let me tell you, when the group card is "On this week's episode, Disney character Hannah Montana struggles with ____ for the first time" and you have a card in your hand that says "anal beads" you are loffing your whole butt off. It's like a royal flush

mhh, yes, speak on that.

and good eppy this week, one and all. i really appreciate that my question was answered, but more importantly that they got to the heart of it, which of course was about ISIS.

me, personally, and i know this isn't a political forum or whatever so i'll just say this one thing; all these ISIS guys-- they all can go piss up a rope as far as i'm concerned. i'm sorry, that's just how i feel.

• Like 10

Damn Charlie Murphy Brown and Anastasia, nice job!

My favorite line in CMB's is "The three shared a big loff as of course this was an inside joke going back years and representing the essence of their friendship." Beautiful. I also love that the story is about Engineer Cody, I love that you mentioned Ronna and Beverly's murdered out car (did you listen to that Totally Laime with Jessica Chaffin?), and b-b-b-bonus favorite line: "in such a rush to get out of dodge, and into his Dodge, a 1997 Neon." I don't think Zack Morris did the finger time-out though. I think he did a classic sports time-out, while Evie from Out of This World did the finger time-out. Sorry to bring you down, I'm just a total geeky nerd who reads sitcomics all the time.

My favorite line of Ana's is "Good thing there’s so many loose branches lying around Seattle." I also love the details about the Kathy Ireland poster, the party sub, the light sprinkling of sawdust on the floor, and that Chanson just happened to be reading a child development book. Anastasia, you live in the bay area, right? It seems like we could meet somewhat easily if we were so inclined. I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying.

• Like 4

Veebs! Yes! Let's meet up! Are you near by?

Thanks for the nice words. You've just inspired me to write more.

• Like 1

mhh, yes, speak on that.

and good eppy this week, one and all. i really appreciate that my question was answered, but more importantly that they got to the heart of it, which of course was about ISIS.

me, personally, and i know this isn't a political forum or whatever so i'll just say this one thing; all these ISIS guys-- they all can go piss up a rope as far as i'm concerned. i'm sorry, that's just how i feel.

wow--strong take. I know the internet is not the place for personal political opinions but you just hit this one out of the park. wish I could like this a million times

• Like 1

Ive been feeling pretty bummed out lately...this episode at least brightened up my life for 55 minutes or so this morning :)

It bums me out that you've been feeling pretty bummed out lately. I hope you're feeling better. I think random loffing helps chase the blues away.

• Like 1

is the joke that its supposed to be like "crimes against humanity"

thats where it starts and it only gets wackier from there

• Like 4

clark duke was good, show was good

• Like 5

If you don't tell me the deleted tangent, I'll subscribe to and rate the Wolf Den on iTunes, I swear to God.

• Like 4

Hey guys... What should I be for Halloween? i was gonna be David Bowie but idk anymore..

• Like 1

Corn goes pop and your questions go right to Garfunkel & Oates in this week's Popcorn Gallery. Start asking!

• Like 1

After a 41 episode drought, your boy Joe McGurl is BACK in the popcorn gallery! Feels great guys. I'd like to thank my family and my girlfriend for constantly supporting me since Andy Daly answered my question way back in Ep. 13. I'd like to thank Hayes and Sean for being my ride or die bros till the end and not asking really good questions I submitted for 40 weeks. God this was completely unexpected, I didn't even write a speech! Thanks to everyone at Earwolf, what a ride, RIGHT GUYS! Haha...oh god..the music is playing! Ummmm thanks to everyone on the forum, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE..uhhh..god what else, what else!?! Oh yeah, fuck you, Tim! Thanks everyone!

• Like 8

Also, I changed my last name to fit the season, sorry if it's too scary.

• Like 2

Hey guys... What should I be for Halloween? i was gonna be David Bowie but idk anymore..

Which Bowie were you going to be? Ziggy Stardust? Aladdin Sane? Thin White Duke? You could really throw people off and be Tin Machine era Bowie and just wear a regular old suit.

• Like 2

Probably Aladdin sane because that's the most recognizable. A nice suit and slicked back hair would be cool but then people might think I'm the great gatsby or something. Oh gosh this is so hard!! What r you all gonna be? Maybe ill copy you.

• Like 2

you know when a fat guy paints his belly to look like a mans face whistling then wears a giant top hat over his upper body? im going to do that but with just a regular top hat on my head and tiny legs glued to my chin and a black spandex bodysuit to give the illusion of a tiny floating whistling man

• Like 9

Don't mess with the classics, "sexy cat" all the way.

• Like 2

You should be Bowie. People will love it! Are you going to be shirtless? Are you going to wear tights?

Oh! Or you can be Freddie Mercury. False buck teeth and a nice moustache! There's a million possibilities with rock stars. I've always wanted to be Jimmy Page in his dragon jumpsuit, but it might take me years to sew that.

This year, I think I'm going to be either Nadine or Shelly from Twin Peaks, and my friend Nathaniel is going to be Log Lady.

• Like 1

I will be a Hogan's Heroes like Sean. Hayes wears his top hat low like Clint Eastwood. Clark shows us he's street. Costumes is fun. And are egging and TPing still acceptable Halloween activities?

HHHatswCats.jpg

VB, yes I was absolutely thinking of Out of This World. Good call. And for the record, if Engineer showshowbro really is supposed to be the only Charlie on here, I would be willing to alter my name so that all is made right

• Like 7

Tights bebeeee! But why do rock stars wear such fancy clothes. Can't they just wear plain black polo shirts? Things would be much easier.

• Like 1

Tights bebeeee! But why do rock stars wear such fancy clothes. Can't they just wear plain black polo shirts? Things would be much easier.

UzkV4ZP.jpg

3QqguBP.jpg

KkdTkSu.jpg

• Like 5

I will be a Hogan's Heroes like Sean. Hayes wears his top hat low like Clint Eastwood. Clark shows us he's street. Costumes is fun. And are egging and TPing still acceptable Halloween activities?

HHHatswCats.jpg

VB, yes I was absolutely thinking of Out of This World. Good call. And for the record, if Engineer showshowbro really is supposed to be the only Charlie on here, I would be willing to alter my name so that all is made right

That little squirrel sitting on the back of the couch just killed me! Maybe I'll be him for Halloween.

PS - There can be two Charlies. Just like there are two Joshes.

• Like 3

Andrew are you a paparazzo? How'd you snag those pics of my 3 favorite Rock Stars?

• Like 1

Lol, I'm no Papa Roach-o or whatever you just said.

How to do it is go to a site like Getty Images, search for a name of a celebrity, look through until you find a picture of them in a black polo, add that picture to your basket, check out, purchase the licence to use that photo, then link it. Easy.

• Like 6