🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 54 — Clark Duke, Our Close Friend

Is it VB's birthday? Happy Birthday!!

well now that you bring it up, i'm in a major bind. i have a meeting with bustop the mystery exec TOMORROW and i have NOTHING to show him. i keep saying "ok tomorrow i'm going to sit down and write the next seinfeld or the next frasier or the next mike & molly" but then something comes up like the piggies get out of their pen or a tree falls on a cow and i have to put it down or i get drunk.

and now i don't have any funny make-em-ups to put on the tv!!

And you're welcome, TKS: https://www.scribd.com/doc/243367561/Ghost-Dancer-Episode-01

I don't have an ending for it, so if anyone wants to help me write an ending or punch it up, I would love that. Also, any formatting tips are welcome.

• Like 4

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░

░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░

░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░

░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░

░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░

░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀ ░░░░░░

░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░

░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░

▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE

▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░

░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░ SPOOKY SKILENTON

░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░

░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░

░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░ SEND THIS TO 6 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU

• Like 14

Can we please keep the scary stuff to Halloween or at least NSFW/spoiler tag this thread ty

• Like 1

Can we please keep the scary stuff to Halloween or at least NSFW/spoiler tag this thread ty

This is a good idea, maybe a special thread dedicated to NSFW/spooky posts? I would hate to have my boss walk by and see a skellinton and probably give him a heart attack at least.

Very funny week on the forums, I think Bozo won MVP. The show could've been funnier if Clark Duke knew anything bout funny jokeys, like... Here's a jokey: Why Is Clark Dukes mom a bitch? Cause she's MarmaDuke!

Clark in sorry I called ur mom a b like that girl in apt 23.

• Like 2

And you're welcome, TKS: https://www.scribd.c...ncer-Episode-01

I don't have an ending for it, so if anyone wants to help me write an ending or punch it up, I would love that. Also, any formatting tips are welcome.

Thanks for the happy b-days everyone (except Sean and Hayes). I'm glad everyone (except Sean and Hayes) cares about me.

Anastasia, I live in Stockton. You probably don't know where that is, but it's about 90 minutes from SF.

I love your story. You're clearly a very good writer and I love every detail you include. My favorite part of this one are the descriptions of Andrew's dancing. The visuals it created in my head were beautiful. Maybe it could end with Andrew being such a good dancer after training with Freja that he doesn't need Toby anymore? Or maybe Toby comes back to life when he puts on his leather jacket? Or maybe sex with Freja makes the guys fuse into one person permanently and it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship?

A while ago I wrote a story about a ghost too: https://www.scribd.com/doc/235166092/Ghost-John-UPDATED-script You don't have to read it, but if you do I would recommend skipping ahead and starting on page 17. That way it's less daunting and that's really when the story starts to get more entertaining, in my opinion.

• Like 4

Hope you had a good birthday VB. I know that I had a good VB birthday day. Hope everyone else had a good VB birthday day too.

• Like 1

And you're welcome, TKS: https://www.scribd.c...ncer-Episode-01

I liked this because too often I'll open up one of these scripts, Ctrl+F for "Andrew", and 0 results. In this one, I'm the star that I always knew I should be.

(Are we supposed to give real notes? I have a real note but I don't want to kill the mood.)

• Like 2

Did we ever get any answers from that ask Agata thing? Were we tricked into giving her a bunch of genius thoughts that she could download and make her brains better? like that johnny depp movie

one of my buddies asked me if I was positive about being able to meet up later, and he said it like 3 times in a row to stress that I had flaked out on him in the past. on the last one I replied defintely. yes. I am HIV positive, so he'd know it was serious.

Since I'm sure there is such a demand, I wanted to update you all on my tinder exploits. The random sex hook ups with hot girls are good but being able to use real people as a test group for material is great. It's like an interactive reality show. here are some of the opening lines I've tried. I'll use girls names from here to enhance the experience

This one is sent as 4 messages in quick succession. It has the most response and a few #'s instantly:

"A cop just pulled me over for texting and driving but then I showed him your pic and he said he'd let me off with a warning if I could get your number"

"Uh Oh Valerie, he's changing his mind"

"I left my license at home and also this is a stolen car"

"I'm being arrested Valerie, quick the number!"

This one has only worked once but the girl was actually Russian:

"Privet! I am wild and crazy guy that come to Amerika for make disco and having sexy beach party!"

This one always works, as long as the girl knows what an NPR is:

"Hey Anastasia, During NPR pledge drives, I prank call people and pretend to be Ira Glass and make them feel bad for not donating. You into that?"

Lastly this is my personal favorite. Apparently it is not as funny as I think because I have used it at least ten times and have never been given a response. My resolve has not wavered, its hilarious

"So how is Freja doing? Did I pronounce that right?... Freja?... Hmm no, I was right the first time"

the end

• Like 5

I recently relistened to all of the RSS episodes, but somehow didn't hear the birth of both 'loffing' and 'bussin' up'. Anyone able to help me out? I've been slowly driving myself insane trying to find them.

• Like 1

I think it's Hollywood Handbook ep 10 Kyle Newacheck not sure if thats the genesis though

I think it's Hollywood Handbook ep 10 Kyle Newacheck not sure if thats the genesis though

Thanks, but I'm pretty sure they both spawned from clips played on the Reality Show Show. The earliest mention of bussin' up on the RSS forums is from the episode 33 thread.

• Like 1

Thanks, but I'm pretty sure they both spawned from clips played on the Reality Show Show. The earliest mention of bussin' up on the RSS forums is from the episode 33 thread.

Of course I know that. I was just trying to get HH more listens so that wolf den can get downtown and suck on these

• Like 3

squoopy, I JUST listened to that one. Oh, so I know which episode it was on? You would think. Problem is, I listened to about 6 episodes in one day. It's somewhere between ep 27 and 33 I'm thinking. What was Sean talking about? Was it The Challenge? Was it The Bachelor? Son of a bitch, what was it?

Freja, help.

• Like 1

I liked this because too often I'll open up one of these scripts, Ctrl+F for "Andrew", and 0 results. In this one, I'm the star that I always knew I should be.

(Are we supposed to give real notes? I have a real note but I don't want to kill the mood.)

Sure, you can give real notes if you want. I'm always open to feedback.

PS - I'm so glad you are happy to be in this one. I don't want to offend anyone. Has anyone been offended? Is this why Chanson hasn't been around much this week? If so, the lowest of sientos to you.

• Like 1

Thanks for the happy b-days everyone (except Sean and Hayes). I'm glad everyone (except Sean and Hayes) cares about me.

Anastasia, I live in Stockton. You probably don't know where that is, but it's about 90 minutes from SF.

I love your story. You're clearly a very good writer and I love every detail you include. My favorite part of this one are the descriptions of Andrew's dancing. The visuals it created in my head were beautiful. Maybe it could end with Andrew being such a good dancer after training with Freja that he doesn't need Toby anymore? Or maybe Toby comes back to life when he puts on his leather jacket? Or maybe sex with Freja makes the guys fuse into one person permanently and it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship?

A while ago I wrote a story about a ghost too: https://www.scribd.c...-UPDATED-script You don't have to read it, but if you do I would recommend skipping ahead and starting on page 17. That way it's less daunting and that's really when the story starts to get more entertaining, in my opinion.

Valerie, I like this story a lot. I love the crazy heaven details and the narrator is great. Plus the dialogue felt very natural. I like how our "ghost stories" aren't very scary.

I like the idea of Toby and Andrew fusing together. I will work on that story some more.

Whoa, Stockton is pretty darn close. I'm in Oakland. We should grab a beer some time.

• Like 3

YOU GUYS I haven't posted in so long. It feels awful, don't try it. But I'm still here and full of deep affection for this entire enterprise. Gimme a minute to catch up on all your dumb posts and I'll rejoin reglar discussions. Miss you xoxoxo

Also listen to Greggy's podcast. It's not even really his podcast, he's more like 3rd banana and he just coasts. I find it charming & funny & good

• Like 9

squoopy, I JUST listened to that one. Oh, so I know which episode it was on? You would think. Problem is, I listened to about 6 episodes in one day. It's somewhere between ep 27 and 33 I'm thinking. What was Sean talking about? Was it The Challenge? Was it The Bachelor? Son of a bitch, what was it?

Freja, help.

I remember it being from The Challenge. I also seem to have missed 'speak on that.' Is that from the same episode?

In episode 33, Sean says that being called low self esteem makes him #buss up in a bad way (~26 minutes in). Is that the origin? Was there no clip?

Honestly, this is starting to feel like navigating a fat woman through a grocery mart.

• Like 4

Whoa, Stockton is pretty darn close. I'm in Oakland. We should grab a beer some time.

Sup guys I live in Santa Clara and do Improv classes Mondays in Fremont ;)))))))))

• Like 1

Sup guys I live in Santa Clara and do Improv classes Mondays in Fremont ;)/>/>))))))))

So, can we initiate the Northern California chapter of the HH Forum Society? At meetings we'll just drink tea and misuse plurals together. As the 3 founders, our portraits will be painted and hung in our meeting hall.

Also, I know this is several months away, but we should all go to some Sketchfest shows together.

• Like 3

So, can we initiate the Northern California chapter of the HH Forum Society? At meetings we'll just drink tea and misuse plurals together. As the 3 founders, our portraits will be painted and hung in our meeting hall.

Also, I know this is several months away, but we should all go to some Sketchfest shows together.

Sketchfest, more like Sketchyes! I went to a handful of Stella and Tim&Eric shows last year, and still missed out on a bunch of amazing shows (I4H, lots of standup and improv).

• Like 1

Sketchfest, more like Sketchyes! I went to a handful of Stella and Tim&Eric shows last year, and still missed out on a bunch of amazing shows (I4H, lots of standup and improv).

Sean? Hayes? Any chance you fellas will be coming to Sketchfest? Hmmmm?