🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
agata

Episode 177 — Foster Parenting

Tig, Kyle, and David start the show reminiscing about their childhood bike-related memories. Kristina Goolsby is in hatch to talk about her experience with fostering and ultimately adopting her child. She goes into details on the application process and how the entire thing has changed her entire life. Then, Kyle closes out the show with a brand new Mother Meditation.

Good episode and I'm really glad they're marathoning all of these episodes and continuing the podcast even though two-thirds of the group will be gone for several months.

• Like 1

Thought this one was really good. I'm sure it's not pleasant for the hosts, but if doing four episodes in one day leads to focused (but still fun) discussions, then I'm all for it.

• Like 1

The part where Mother returned out of the blue just killed me.

• Like 1

Damn, that guest lady straight up said "Yeah, duh" to Tig! Like it weren't a thing. You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger, but apparently it's okay to mess around with Tig. Seems she's just cool like that. Fun ep!

• Like 1

Really enjoyed the episode, as usual...However, has anyone else noticed the conspicuous absence of Body Raps since the one-and-only episode we heard them? Feels kind of like the snake-oil salesman who comes to town promising a miracle, then vanishes forever, leaving humiliation in his wake. I think we've been had, Blasternauts! It clearly was a machine or some other instruments all along making all those incredible sounds.

I feel like such a fool...

• Like 2

i am really happy listening to this episode and it was very joyful and thanks to david and kyle and tig and kristina

Sign in to follow this