🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 156 — Frozen Wogurt

Charlie Sanders, Betsy Sodaro, and Ryan Meharry will show you what happens when you decide to live the no sock lifestyle on this week’s improv4humans with Matt Besser! They’ll also follow Batman’s brother as he fights crime, josh around as they tape promos for The Today Show, and try out a new shot chaser that comes from dogs. Plus, nothing gets in the way of a father’s hunt for his sociopathic son during another edition of Your Best Story. Be sure to watch many of the stars of improv4humans on the new Hulu series Hotwives of Orlando. This is some funny shit and it’s all available now on Hulu Plus. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

• Like 2

Great episode!

I'm glad the 4 Humans were as appalled by the listener's best story as I was. Listening to Devon (I think that was his name?) describe his attitude towards the fat child with almost no empathy and capacity to reflect was equally fascinating and depressing.

But if one good came out of it, it was a very strong scene by Matt and the other Humans!

GZ

• Like 3

jesus fuck that listener story has been bugging me all day. Isn't that attempted murder, or at least something you look into besides "scolding". Sending him to a shrink?

Do you have his contact adress so you can reach him? Or let someone know?

for the record, I think engorged could also allude to eating too much (insert less-than-subtle Roger Ebert fat joke)... somewhere along the line it started to be used almost exclusively in reference to dicks, but it really just means to be filled up with something as far as I know.

I want to sincerely thank y'all for that heart-attack scene because that's been my new anxiety lately. I always think I'm having a deadly medical crisis every time I get a twinge anywhere in my body. It was comforting to know that other people feel that way too. And really nice to have a laugh at myself when I realized how often my mind sounds like the guy in the scene.

Didn't expect to get a little healing from i4h today, but it was a nice surprise.

• Like 3

I want to sincerely thank y'all for that heart-attack scene because that's been my new anxiety lately. I always think I'm having a deadly medical crisis every time I get a twinge anywhere in my body. It was comforting to know that other people feel that way too. And really nice to have a laugh at myself when I realized how often my mind sounds like the guy in the scene.

Didn't expect to get a little healing from i4h today, but it was a nice surprise.

I've had those anxieties from time to time. I've also dramatically removed a mustache before running away from a group of people.

You haven't known terror until you've had that thing -whatever it's called- where you get a sharp pain when you breathe in. The horror...

Wow. Another greatest of all time contender. I love it when the improvisers have such a good time that they keep the scenes going for as long as possible, finding every ridiculous tangent possible.

• Like 1

Matt mentioned something about PODMASS and writing a review. Does anyone know more details?

No details. But since Podmass stopped reviewing the same podcasts every week, some fans picked up the reigns and write weekly recaps in the comment section. Thought that would be really helpful in terms of the Best Of shows for i4h.

Ditto. Have had health anxiety for a few years now - any little twinge and I'm up in arms - don't know why maybe it's just a growing pain thing. Anyway this episode was a bit of a tonic for that.

Particularly loved the "mini heart attacks" !

• Like 1

Forgot to mention, Charlie Sanders is great. He's becoming one of my favorite humons on the show.

All time best intro!