🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 202.5 — 10/17/14 TWO CHARTED 141

Howard, Kulap, and Beats Per Mustard Morris do a gift exchange on this week’s Two Charted before talking about why bank tellers are the new therapist, being brave at the dentist, and Howards time at the “World Jet Ski Races.” Later, Howard makes everyone nervous during a segment of “How To Act,” before sparking a hot debate over the invention of a motorcycle that rumbles enough to arouse a woman, while still being quiet enough to not bother anyone. Also, Kulap raises the bar on what it means to be a Chartist when she plays a song that was written just for her! Just before it’s all said and done Howard reminisces of the times when “what happened at the rink, stayed at the rink.” Oh, those were the days!!!

I am a bit bewildered to hear that there is still some tension 'twixt Howie and PFT. Made to feel sad as well I should say. It feels like so long ago they had the episode where they discussed the whole Phish show and Coward Kremer and all that.

My sister-in-law had a sponsor family, too. And she was born in this country. Must have just been a 70's/early 80's thing?

I thought it was Pretty Ass White Girl. Pawg.

It's Ku! Motorboat!!! Now back to the glass ceiling TED talk Howard is presenting.

Howitt was in rare form today. Justified anger paired with social taboos being broken brings out the best of him.

If you're interested in seeing Pat's reaction to Ku's appearance on "Death, Sex & Money", here you are.

Also, PFT had a podcast, the Pod F. Tompkast, which is unbelievably good, but with probably 20% less joy than Whooch/Twooch. Sorry Mr. Tompkins. He's also on Dead Author's Podcast and Thrilling Adventure Hour, the first as a host and the other as a regular who never picks up the check.

But if PFT brings back his beloved podcast, his first interviewee for his glorious return? M.C. of Summah hisself, Mr Howard Michael Motorcycle Kremer

• Like 2

If you're interested in seeing Pat's reaction to Ku's appearance on "Death, Sex & Money", here you are.

Holy moly I went to that link and saw this comment:

What did you say that her mom are bad . What did her mom do to her is was so bad. I think her mom raise a beautiful smart girl, you Scott that brain wash her. That keep her see form her family. KULAP HAVE 50% OFF HER MOM BLOOD IF SHE BAD YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE THE CHILDREN WITH HER.

• Like 1

Howard posted this on IG last night:

It kind of blew me away when he brought this up on the show. Did anyone know about it?

• Like 3

if I'm not mistaken, it was mentioned at the very end of the episode... albeit very vaguely. I couldn't tell if he was saying he had just taken a picture in the general vicinity of Seinfeld or if was an extra on the show, but that's what you get when someone's successful television program is named directly after them. for instance, saying "I saw Seinfeld yesterday!" could mean two very different things.

ohhh my bad, I misread your post and thought you were concerned that he hadn't mentioned it... because it did kinda fly under the radar much to everyone's confusion if I recall. regardless I'm glad you posted the link here because I had intended on looking it up later but it had totally slipped my mind.

Is there any more information on Adam Zimmerman and "Rose" a.k.a "Ku's Song"? What is the name of his band? Who is this Chartist? I love Howard's question, "How does he know so much about you?" I'm pretty sure dude forgets they both divulge a lot about their lives to a buncha randoms twice a week. Anyways, this is such a sweet gesture and the tune fits Kulap's upbeat nature. "She wears her socks up to her knees..." Vi-laaaaay-SOCKS! I personally cannot wait to rock these again when the weather gets a lil' colder. Also, duh, great episode. I look forward to Twooch more than Whooch these days and that's saying a lot.

• Like 1

Is there any more information on Adam Zimmerman and "Rose" a.k.a "Ku's Song"? What is the name of his band? Who is this Chartist? I love Howard's question, "How does he know so much about you?" I'm pretty sure dude forgets they both divulge a lot about their lives to a buncha randoms twice a week. Anyways, this is such a sweet gesture and the tune fits Kulap's upbeat nature. "She wears her socks up to her knees..." Vi-laaaaay-SOCKS! I personally cannot wait to rock these again when the weather gets a lil' colder. Also, duh, great episode. I look forward to Twooch more than Whooch these days and that's saying a lot.

Hey! So I asked on twitter and was sent the file. I'm sure you could do the same, or if you like I put it up here so folks could stream/download it https://soundcloud.c...rgeniusphd/rose

The song was written by Adam Canuck Zimmerman and performed by his band Here for Scarlett (https://www.facebook...HereForScarlett). I reckon you could ask them on Facebook for more info!

• Like 2

Holy moly I went to that link and saw this comment:

What did you say that her mom are bad . What did her mom do to her is was so bad. I think her mom raise a beautiful smart girl, you Scott that brain wash her. That keep her see form her family. KULAP HAVE 50% OFF HER MOM BLOOD IF SHE BAD YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE THE CHILDREN WITH HER.

50% off Mom Blood this weekend, only at Gelson's.
  • Like 2

So Howard was almost a professional extra? Seinfeld spot and a restaurant's yelp profile are all I think it takes to make you a pro

FREE MONEY FOR Who Charted!

"This episode is sponsored by Cards Against Humanity. They told us not to read an advertisement so we double-dipped and sold the same slot to Square Space too."

BOOM! $$$

You're welcome, Earwolf!

50% off Mom Blood this weekend, only at Gelson's.[/indent]

It's a good deal if you can avoid having your retinas burned.

Hey! So I asked on twitter and was sent the file. I'm sure you could do the same, or if you like I put it up here so folks could stream/download it https://soundcloud.c...rgeniusphd/rose

The song was written by Adam Canuck Zimmerman and performed by his band Here for Scarlett (https://www.facebook...HereForScarlett). I reckon you could ask them on Facebook for more info!

Thanks, dude. I'm not into Twitter, so that was super helpful.