🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Isn't Jason into human sacrifice ala The Wicker Man (either one)?

• Like 2

College philosophy professor Mr. Radisson's curriculum is challenged by his new student, Josh, who believes God exists.

This is one of those movies that would make Jason so mad he wouldn't be able to review it. And not just because he is Muslim.

I made that joke in an email to Paul and the response I got back was, "FYI: Jason's Greek." haha. While it's funny that he thought I was serious, it's funnier that he thinks that being Greek and Muslim are mutually exclusive!

Is Jason still in "The Dictator" though?

• Like 1

I think it’s time for HDTGM to do one of these Christian movies that seems to be flooding the market at the moment. But if HDTGM is going to do one, it has to be a sort of…how should I put it…the “definitive” of its particular “genre.” You know like Temptation was a good choice for the show’s first foray into the world of Tyler Perry movies because it has all the Tyler Perry movies traits. I heard about this one and know the plot. And judging by some of the comments in this thread, it will really be a fun episode if HDTGM decides to do this movie. But if HDTGM is to do “God’s Not Dead, ” one must be certain that 1.) it is a good introductory movie to the realm of zealously religious Christian movies 2.) there are no other candidates that is more bonker than this movie.

I don't know, there is a Christian movie with Chuck Norris that looks pretty fucking insane:

• Like 2

"God's STILL Not Dead", maybe?

"I Know What God Did Last Summer?"

• Like 4

I want someone to make a fake trailer for "Zod's Not Dead"

• Like 2

I don't know, there is a Christian movie with Chuck Norris that looks pretty fucking insane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiMkclXWw5k

You are right. We definitely should do this one. I mean, Chuck Norris plays an angel who (may or may not; I never saw him fly-kick anyone so I'm not so sure) fights demons!

And it also starred his son and grand-daughter! (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bells_of_Innocence)

Last year I watched this movie and took notes before immediately emailing HDTGM telling them they should do it. As a joke I mentioned that Jason wouldn't like it because he is muslim. Paul didn't think this was funny and said, "BTW Jason is Greek." Haha. I really hope they do this one.

After reading the wiki of this I was amazed by how they basically made the most cliche characters for this film. Even religious review sites knocked the film for this reason, which is really saying something when the audience that you are pandering to says to cool off on the pandering. Also, I honestly believe that these movies are a secret promotional tour created by the Christian pop group the Newsboys to let a wider audience know that they exist. One other thing that I'd like to know is how they get the name actors for these films that they do. Are guys like Kevin Sorbo, Dean Cain, or Melissa Joan Hart for the sequel, so hard up for work that they are doing this as a last chance to recreate their name using a new audience, or are they born agains like Kirk Cameron but have been hiding it for the bulk of their careers?

Are guys like Kevin Sorbo, Dean Cain, or Melissa Joan Hart for the sequel, so hard up for work that they are doing this as a last chance to recreate their name using a new audience, or are they born agains like Kirk Cameron but have been hiding it for the bulk of their careers?

Kevin Sorbo appears to have gone fully into right-wing territory. I don't know about the other two, though I suspect it's a mix of the two.

With Sorbo at least it appears that he has not gone full Cameron as I've seen him at a few conventions recently, so he doesn't have a stick so far up as to ignore the fans of his previous work. If he did he would have probably joined the guy with a giant billboard strapped to his chest and a bullhorn telling us we were all going to Hell for having the gall to go to a comic convention.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this