🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 55 — Lauren Lapkus, Our Close Friend

Why did it take Andy so long to confirm he was in his house?

really cool True Hollywood Story: I actually said "uh huh" but it sounded like "uhh." So they thought I said "uh...... yes" but I actually went "uh huh... yes"

• Like 8

I guess I just have too much like in my heart.

cJBYkby.jpg

• Like 12

really cool True Hollywood Story: I actually said "uh huh" but it sounded like "uhh." So they thought I said "uh...... yes" but I actually went "uh huh... yes"

look everybody jerks it you don't have to make up some dumb story

• Like 2

Hollyweird it's more like!! I enjoyed you greatly on this ep, Andy.

• Like 1

Andy, you're a fine girl. What a good wife you would be. But my life, my love and my lady, is being in the popcorn gallery.

• Like 8

Andy, you're a fine girl. What a good wife you would be. But my life, my love and my lady, is being in the popcorn gallery.

That's a good song!

• Like 4

Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Tried creating an account last week to say that the first segment about scary ghosts and wraiths was way too spooky for me and I did not care for it but I was having issues with the "Scarewolf" forums and I could not create one.

Also, I would like to say that the PC gal had me bussin' up HARD. Andy, please keep your hands to yourself. Lapkus is a delightful woman and I am in love with her and she does not need pervs like you being pervy to her.

No fuss no muss,

Yogurt Slogan AKA Slogurt

• Like 8

I guess I just have too much like in my heart.

cJBYkby.jpg

wow I thought you guys were joshing me all along, now I feel like a right plum (is that a saying Andrew? I feel like that should be a saying.)
  • Like 4

It's official, I'm a friend of Sean. I see that my threat to boycott worked.

Agata and Val you guys are next!

• Like 1

Andy Knies? More like Andy Kneeslapper!

Knee slapper.....

.......because he made me laugh.

• Like 5

Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Tried creating an account last week to say that the first segment about scary ghosts and wraiths was way too spooky for me and I did not care for it but I was having issues with the "Scarewolf" forums and I could not create one.

Also, I would like to say that the PC gal had me bussin' up HARD. Andy, please keep your hands to yourself. Lapkus is a delightful woman and I am in love with her and she does not need pervs like you being pervy to her.

No fuss no muss,

Yogurt Slogan AKA Slogurt

Thank you, and can we please have a conversation about IHOP's "Scary Face Pancakes"? Pancakes they advertise are so spooky and haunted, they disappear?

First of all, I'm a dad, and I have children in the room and they're on my knee and we're watching Hulu on the TV thanks to amazon box, and this commercial comes on. They're bouncing on my knee and going crazy like kids do and it's halfway through the commercial before I realize that they're not bouncing for fun: they're shaking. In fear! Genuine fear! And I'm shaking right along with them! No warning, not even a red band which is somehow legal these days.

And you expect me to believe these things are for kids? And they do it every year?

Can someone PLEASE use their hollywood connections to get these horror film advos pulled?

• Like 6

David Cotton, are you Bozos?

Sorry Tim I don't have a The Facebook anymore but believe you me when I get a new one you'll all be notified via friend requests.

I can see where the mixup came from since Mr. Aug is also a Mass-hole like me (we have rly shitty 'tudes) and goes to Bridgewater State University where I went for one semester. But they didn't party hard enough there so I transferred to ZooMass Slamherst and graduated stag-ma cum rowdy.

• Like 5

I'm very glad for the new funny friends in this thread in this week. All the smiles they cause are helping take my mind off how much my muscles hurt from all the growing they did this weekend. Oh, no, [chuckles softly] not at the gym.

• Like 2

Guys don't get on me or bozo's bad side because we have tudes like you wouldn't believe.

• Like 3

We got all these new peeps posting and graphs with science and numbers and shit and im still supposed to believe that people arent listening to this show?!?!?

Wolf Den wars is one things, but it looks like we are well ahead of YITR in the last few weeks. You guys, that makes me feel really good because that podcast isnt good or funny and this one is very good and very funny and has funny posts and not angry mean posts like that other show.

P.S. Andy you is a real chill dude I respect you and like how you are funny on this show.

• Like 6

holy shit there are suddenly a lot of new people in this forum (yes, I realize Im quite new myself)

• Like 1

Thank you, and can we please have a conversation about IHOP's "Scary Face Pancakes"? Pancakes they advertise are so spooky and haunted, they disappear?

First of all, I'm a dad, and I have children in the room and they're on my knee and we're watching Hulu on the TV thanks to amazon box, and this commercial comes on. They're bouncing on my knee and going crazy like kids do and it's halfway through the commercial before I realize that they're not bouncing for fun: they're shaking. In fear! Genuine fear! And I'm shaking right along with them! No warning, not even a red band which is somehow legal these days.

And you expect me to believe these things are for kids? And they do it every year?

Can someone PLEASE use their hollywood connections to get these horror film advos pulled?

I second this but I'm out of likes