🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 55 — Lauren Lapkus, Our Close Friend

Agata: Greggy says that he was wondering why you haven't been posting as much and he said that you should post more so he can like your posts

• Like 2

Hey, guys! Long time listener, first time poster!

I was listening to the show today and bussin' up as usual wh—

WOLF DEN

WOLF DEN

WOLF DEN

WOLF DEN

Keep it crispy, Hollywood Handjobbers!

Hey Dan, if you find a flaming brown bag on your porch tonight, it is definitely NOT filled with dog poop and you definitely SHOULD stamp it out and NOT have to worry about getting a crap ton of dog poop on your shoes because the bag does NOT have dog poop inside it.

Tim Treese, I'm pretty sure we are going to be best friends!!

You're new here, Mia, but you're really going to regret saying this. Next time, try, "Tim Treese, fuck you." Just a tip from a seasoned pro

• Like 9

Typical disconnected corporate behavior from Dan Engler, getting his post in at the very bottom of the page. No wonder Earwolf is headed down the drain...

• Like 9

You're new here, Mia, but you're really going to regret saying this. Next time, try, "Tim Treese, fuck you." Just a tip from a seasoned pro

Mia, your first example of Joe inserting himself where he's not welcome. I hear he does that a lot. Just disregard him he's kinda dumb (lol.....)

• Like 3

After listening to Hayes' disembodied voice for so long, watching him speak in that video makes me feel like a baby seeing her mama for the first time. Baby like.

• Like 11

After listening to Hayes' disembodied voice for so long, watching him speak in that video makes me feel like a baby seeing her mama for the first time. Baby like.

Agreed. It's like I've finally come home after being at war for years and I've only had some letters to read, or maybe some cassettes...but this was like a long time ago, because nowadays I'm sure soldiers skype with their families....oh forget it. Valerie's analogy was better. Baby like.

• Like 4

Are you guys saying his voice is baby like, because if so I agree. If not, then I agree.

Is Hayes in the karate outfit is in the coconut video because he wants to be like Goku? Just a thought.

• Like 2

He does have just the best hair ever.

• Like 1

"When Toots became Farts" -- even though they're always inferior (except for, "The Whole Nine Yards"), I'd love to see the Hollywood adaptation of that.

:D

My gf and I were bussin up in a good way at the

one. Then she said Hayes has a good face for comedy

I think that's a compliment?

• Like 2

Dan Engler... Isn't that the guy who banned thenarnold? and wtf is wolf den? is this a Boy Scouts thing? I'm confused

• Like 1

Has there already been a discussion about Those People:

I had about a 20 minute conversation with Carrie Kemper about screenwriting and shit when she came to Scranton when The Office was ending. It was super cool, she's good peoples

My gf and I were bussin up in a good way at the

one. Then she said Hayes has a good face for comedy

I think that's a compliment?

That one made me LOL a little bit at work. Kind of a Stella-like vibe, except more grounded.

• Like 2

With all the newcomers, I am reminded of my first posts. HugLife, (aka Inner G, aka Han Dolo, aka RIP Farmville) was the first person to acknowledge me. He holds a special place to me because of this. The feeling is displayed best in the immortal words of Tupac from his song 'So Many Tears'. ahem... "Inside my mind I could not find a place to rest, until I got that HugLife tatted on my chest, tell me can you feel me?"

In his honor, and for a limited time only, I would like to offer you this very same feeling. For only 3 easy payments of $19.95, have me, TheJunkie, totally be your forum sponsor. I will like everyone of your posts, quote them, make funny comments about them that make you sound so smart and cool, and that's not all, I will even view your profile several times each day so people will think you're interesting and popular. If you can't believe it, don't take my word for it, just listen to these true testimonials from some satisfied customers!

"I was just a listener for the longest time, but since TheJunk started posting, I've actually been on the show! Twice!!"

- A. Kneis

"I never play favorites but TheloniousJunk is my favorite" - H. Davenport

"This show has a forum? Really?! No...really? unh..." - S. Clements

Don't let this opportune pass you by! Call Now! or like me on FB @ RyanWright

• Like 11

Hey Dan, if you find a flaming brown bag on your porch tonight, it is definitely NOT filled with dog poop and you definitely SHOULD stamp it out and NOT have to worry about getting a crap ton of dog poop on your shoes because the bag does NOT have dog poop inside it.

He called the shit poop!

#movies

• Like 1

Lol yo guys. Dan Engler can suck it. Like this post if you thing Engler can suck it. Lol this is gonna be great. Can't wait to see his face when he sees all the likes. Lol.

• Like 8

Lol but yo guys like this post too if you think Dan can double suck it!!!!! Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha we are comedy!!!!

• Like 12

First they're cards, now they're pdfs...hard enough trying to figure out whats an ad or not these days. Never thought I'd miss a poop band so much.

Andy I remember back when you were just a crinkle in Mark's bag. Now you is the entire gallery! Best of luck being podcast famous and I look forward to your next on-air jerk sesh.

• Like 5

Lol yo guys. Dan Engler can suck it. Like this post if you thing Engler can suck it. Lol this is gonna be great. Can't wait to see his face when he sees all the likes. Lol.

This won't end well. Ask thenarnold.

• Like 2

I actually saw an ad for theloniousjunk's services at ashleymadison.com, and after i agreed to help him get his wife back and sent off all 50 captain crunch box tops he offered to not only sponsor me on the site, but to write my first ten posts for me, including this one, and now I just sit back and wait for the premium legacy benefits to kick in

• Like 5

I may have grown up in a simple goatradish farming family, but now I've moved to the big city. I introduce the other men at the homeless shelter where I stay to podcast and make them like and review 5 instead of applying job. Have a sandwich, you'll whither.

• Like 7

Well, this place sure seems like fun and something that I'd like to be a part of.

I'm much like some of the other people on this forum because I haven't been very active, but now here I am.

And isn't that a good thing.

• Like 4

So many new posters, serious competish for the Pro Version!

• Like 6