🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 55 — Lauren Lapkus, Our Close Friend

I've been trying my best to boost HH's rankings, so i unsubscribed from and left 1 star reviews on every other earwolf p'cast. Did I do good?

• Like 6

there's so many new posters on this forum threatening to make me irrelevant and i can't have that now can i?! showshowbro needs to get the fuck back from his fishing trips or w/e he's doing and represent the old guard b/c at this rate we are like the sami people from my native country who are all dying out and their language will soon be forever lost--i digress but seriously, this forum sitch is so dire that soon everyone on here will forget about the time when chanson took a boat trip for a month and never told us and we all thought he died or the time when sean clements himself changed his avatar 11 times in 30 mins and andy kneis and i were the lucky losers who were excitedly refreshing the forum page and got to witness it in real time.

...but then again all the new posters are wicked funny and prob v. attractive since everyone who listens to this pod is a hottie by definition (yes i said hottie) so ultimately i think this could be great and am eager to exhaust my daily allotment of "likes" on the new blood. hi guyssssssss plz like me

• Like 15

I've been trying my best to boost HH's rankings, so i unsubscribed from and left 1 star reviews on every other earwolf p'cast. Did I do good?

yes, points

• Like 3

Lauren on a Griffin. I too was a fan of the Chronicles of Ernest books. Top shelf Ep!

Wow, Andy and greggy are really living the podcast dream. Kudos to youz boths

LaurenonaGriffin.jpg

• Like 15

there's so many new posters on this forum threatening to make me irrelevant and i can't have that now can i?! showshowbro needs to get the fuck back from his fishing trips or w/e he's doing and represent the old guard b/c at this rate we are like the sami people from my native country who are all dying out and their language will soon be forever lost--i digress but seriously, this forum sitch is so dire that soon everyone on here will forget about the time when chanson took a boat trip for a month and never told us and we all thought he died or the time when sean clements himself changed his avatar 11 times in 30 mins and andy kneis and i were the lucky losers who were excitedly refreshing the forum page and got to witness it in real time.

...but then again all the new posters are wicked funny and prob v. attractive since everyone who listens to this pod is a hottie by definition (yes i said hottie) so ultimately i think this could be great and am eager to exhaust my daily allotment of "likes" on the new blood. hi guyssssssss plz like me

Yes! We need to fight this tyranny! This invasion of outsiders! They may take our forum, but they will never take our freedom!...

...Oh wait, I just got here a few months ago.

• Like 3

Frankly, I consider any account created in 2012 or later a newbie.

• Like 4

Hunter's back! Hun-ter's back! Hun-ter's back!

Hey Andy, you did a really great job on the show. Who do you think will become famous from the forums next? I'm thinking MBOP, because of the rave reviews he got when he called into Eardrop or whatever that thing was called.

• Like 1

Hunter's back! Hun-ter's back! Hun-ter's back!

Hey Andy, you did a really great job on the show. Who do you think will become famous from the forums next? I'm thinking MBOP, because of the rave reviews he got when he called into Eardrop or whatever that thing was called.

I think greggy is headed for fame with his great podcast. And I'm sure as soon as Freja lands in LA, the mayor will give her a key to the city and agents will beg to represent her.

• Like 1

Lauren on a Griffin. I too was a fan of the Chronicles of Ernest books. Top shelf Ep!

Wow, Andy and greggy are really living the podcast dream. Kudos to youz boths

LaurenonaGriffin.jpg

that's pretty twisted, and it's so twisted that it makes me wonder

are you writes for the funny joke cards?

• Like 1

I wish I knew I could have asked Lauren Lapkus questions because I would ask her all the questions and they would not be disgusting and perverted but befitting a lady. (Although I did like that Sean worked a little "blue" this ep...he knows when to turn it on and off.)

• Like 2

Solid ep from an all-time great Earwolf guest. I truly hope Andy's just absolutely disgusting sexual forwardness doesn't scare Lady Lapkus away.

CJvzcE8.png

• Like 5

Who do you think will become famous from the forums next? I'm thinking MBOP, because of the rave reviews he got when he called into Eardrop or whatever that thing was called.

My money is on this Cody man. I think the bababooey thing he does could really catch on.

• Like 5

Too many new people. Can't keep up. Who am I? What is this? Where am I? I'm getting scared.

• Like 5

Who do you think will become famous from the forums next? I'm thinking MBOP, because of the rave reviews he got when he called into Eardrop or whatever that thing was called.

Is that the Hanson guy?
  • Like 4

Too many new people. Can't keep up. Who am I? What is this? Where am I? I'm getting scared.

truth is.... i don't know u that well but we had english class together last year and u were so funny whenever mrs.T wud have u read out loud :0) u also have a nice smile and like def have a shot at homecoming court at this point at least that's what I've been hearing !! c ya around!

• Like 10

truth is.... i don't know u that well but we had english class together last year and u were so funny whenever mrs.T wud have u read out loud :0) u also have a nice smile and like def have a shot at homecoming court at this point at least that's what I've been hearing !! c ya around!

wate. r u tha girl from Charlie Buckland's after prom party that hooked up with Teddy Grossman? U wer so fukkin trashed that nite haha that shit was so fukked. anyway probly dont have a shot at homecomin cuz its prolly gonna be Clarissa Summers nd Frankie Capelotti but thnx anyway 4 ur support! u seem p cool even tho i dont really remember u mayb say hi if u c me in tha halls or some shit. xcept not wen tha boyz r around cuz that would b not kool. alright gotta get bak to friggen trig homework. fuk Mr. Bennet rite?! haha ok see u around

• Like 7

Hi guys, new here. Been listening to some of the early episodes to get caught up on the story line with "Hollywood Handbags." So, explain the engineers to me? Are they the villains of the story? That is what I am gathering from listening to the show. Anyway, keep up the good work Shawn and Heys.

• Like 5

I would love to be on the show but Sean swore he would never say my name on the podcast cause it's too political. A lot of times he refers to me as "some one on the forums" and I'm okay with that. These are the sacrifices of a very clever forum username.

Rod Aug, that's a good one but BRRII want his verrrry clever joke back!

• Like 5

What if Wolfdem sent them over to infiltrate this forum and bring it down from the inside?

• Like 4

I would love to be on the show but Sean swore he would never say my name on the podcast cause it's too political. A lot of times he refers to me as "some one on the forums" and I'm okay with that. These are the sacrifices of a very clever forum username.

Rod Aug, that's a good one but BRRII want his verrrry clever joke back!

Ah shit I'm sorry Brucey, I didn't mean to steal it. You can have it back. Well now I feel like a right plum AGAIN (callback, Andrew).
  • Like 3

What if Wolfdem sent them over to infiltrate this forum and bring it down from the inside?

NOOOO!!!!! I may be new, but I'm not a monster!

• Like 6

I hope we are infiltrated because the wolfden scouts could never go back, it just wouldn't be the same.

Once you read the Hollywood Handbook, you don't read books anymore...

• Like 7

if I get a HayzieBone or ClemDawg 'like' I have to do heroin to come down from that high #Realtalk

• Like 4