🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 55 — Lauren Lapkus, Our Close Friend

Guys, I'm embarrassed by my last post (#249). I think I just revealed how sad my life is...I'm a dumb vegetarian who will never taste real poutine.

• Like 1

LET'S GO FOR 500!

Andrew, are you staying up all night for this?

Guys, I'm embarrassed by my last post (#249). I think I just revealed how sad my life is...I'm a dumb vegetarian who will never taste real poutine.

nothing wrong with being a vegetarian--I wish i had that restraint!

and poutine is great except for how I feel like death approximately 2 minutes after consuming it

• Like 2

I am going to beautiful San diegy

Oh fun! I don't want to start any east coast-west coast battles in here, but the West Coast is the better of the two coasts.

• Like 1

Not sad. Veege is fine. There is local, sustainable, humanely raised meats tho. I don't think you need to sacrifice your morals to have some tasty, tasty gravy covered fried taters.

• Like 1

Not sad. Veege is fine. There is local, sustainable, humanely raised meats tho. I don't think you need to sacrifice your morals to have some tasty, tasty gravy covered fried taters.

BRRII, what's your favorite way to prepare a tater? Fried? Roasted?

• Like 1

BRRII, what's your favorite way to prepare a tater? Fried? Roasted?

Homefries. Garleec, onyones, pepras, butta, cast iron. Cook that shit up with paprika, salt, peeper, maybe even some cumin, corriander and clove. Finish it under the broiler. Stuff it into your face. Totes Veege

Or you can just toss some taters in olive oil with salt and rosemary and roast it. Potatoes is gud.

• Like 5

I am going to beautiful San diegy

Whoa, Rod, beautiful indeed! I am from San Diegy originally. Came out to your neck of the woods--Boston, specifically--for school a couple years back. No disrespect to the Big Easty, but you're making the right move. Finest city on earth! Sandiest eggos around! Reach out if you need any logistical advice or hip places to get your hip on.

• Like 5

Homefries. Garleec, onyones, pepras, butta, cast iron. Cook that shit up with paprika, salt, peeper, maybe even some cumin, corriander and clove. Finish it under the broiler. Stuff it into your face. Totes Veege

Or you can just toss some taters in olive oil with salt and rosemary and roast it. Potatoes is gud.

Delicious! I shall now make potatoes for dinner tonight.

• Like 1

AV there's a decent veg contingent on this here forum, or at least there used to be. I think VB is on that train and I'm on it as well. Everyone who isn't is such a HUGE loser and can't sit with us (haha I used a reference from Mean Girls just like every girl you know on Facebook)

My redacted is from San Diegy. He is very elitist about tacos and says things like "gangster" and "gnarly". Like sometimes he really does sound like the guys on SNL's socal show, whatever it's called. He hates Maine winters and now gets to experience the joy of me telling him how at least it's not Sweden where you get 3 feet of snow in August and have daylight for 4-6 hours a day in winter :) SHUT UP

• Like 5

I am a veg man myself and I support other vegetarians on the forums. It's just better for the environment, y'all. Plus the number of food-borne illnesses you have to worry about goes down dramatically when you're a veg. Vegan is maybe a step too far, but if you can make it work then go for it

• Like 2

wow quite the number of vegetarians on the forums. I have attempted it before and, as I am quite open minded when it comes to food but also quite lazy when it comes to food it has never stuck. tomorrow night i am going on a date (!) with a vegetarian--maybe her influence will help.

more likely Ill embarrass myself tomorrow night and end up eating a package of cold hot dogs Slimer style by myself in my kitchen

• Like 3

Too many carrot eaters out here. Y'all disrespectin' my avatar.

I don't have to tell you I'm all about the burgers.

• Like 2

Ok. Yay! Thanks for the Veg love! I am originally from Arizona, where I was often shamed for not eating meat. It's definitely easier here in the Bay Area though.

yM0KARN.png

• Like 7

wow quite the number of vegetarians on the forums. I have attempted it before and, as I am quite open minded when it comes to food but also quite lazy when it comes to food it has never stuck. tomorrow night i am going on a date (!) with a vegetarian--maybe her influence will help.

Good luck on your date!!

• Like 3

Guys, look what Lauren Lapkus did to us all. It's as if by some indirect contact through HH we have been touched by her essence. Extraordinary. (Boil your red skin potatoes in a giant cauldron with your shriump & crawfishes. Broccoli is awful good just steamed + butter.) I made a movies about cars & music, like American Graffitis w/ Opie Taylor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHUik6quafE

• Like 1

Oh fun! I don't want to start any east coast-west coast battles in here, but the West Coast is the better of the two coasts.

some call it the "Better Coast". From my limited time spent there, I'd have to agree. You know I'll be at HollyCon 2015!
  • Like 1

Whoa, Rod, beautiful indeed! I am from San Diegy originally. Came out to your neck of the woods--Boston, specifically--for school a couple years back. No disrespect to the Big Easty, but you're making the right move. Finest city on earth! Sandiest eggos around! Reach out if you need any logistical advice or hip places to get your hip on.

Thanks for the offer! I'm just starting to look at apartments on craigslist now so I'll be sure to check with you before making any decisions.

you guys have all been asking for a long time why you always have to hear so much about the guests on the show and never anything about us and our personal experiences.

well this week is a special episode where we ourselves are the guests and you guys write the interview questions and we ask them to each other.

ask us ANYTHING AT ALL that you have ever wanted to know but we will pick the best ones and only use those.

• Like 13

Ohhhh me likey!

Haze, who did you blow to get into Nobles?

Clem, if you could give a kissy to one HH forum user why would you choose Chanson?

Cody, what are your thoughts on the NFL domestic abuse issue and what steps do you think should be taken to educate the players and win back upset fans?

• Like 1