🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 55 — Lauren Lapkus, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean:

What was your first memory of a movie?

What are the main differences between good movies and bad movies?

You seem to have a lot of celebrity friends- who is your favorite celebrity and why?

Thank you for your time

• Like 3

Sean, Hayes, guys.

I've got a serious personal question here.

I think I have a dope connection with a MAJOR studio head in Hollywood, but I don't know how to take our relationship to the next level. What is a creative/comedy/original way to show him that I would do ANYTHING to be famous?

cc_congrats9.jpg

They said it couldn't be done, but we did it! Thanks Hayes for that bump in posts!! We couldn't have done it without you. Andrew and Joe, you guys kept setting the bar higher and higher. I can't say I didn't curse you from time to time, but you pushed me to be the forum poster that i never knew I could be. And for that I thank you. I'd also like to thank my boss for making my job so unbearably boring. We did it guys!!

CAT_03_RK1145_07_P.JPG

PS - I do not condone this kind of cat torture and humiliation.

• Like 5

Getting wet in the mouth for that juicy ep drop tomorrow morning!

*Tim Treese feeling Excited :D at Tim's House (Santa Clara)

• Like 1

Hayes, "digital content". Speak on that.

Sean, how come you guys know all these huge H-wood stars, but you only really pick sitcom writers/actors and improvisers as your guests?

• Like 3

this is fantastic--i fell asleep, woke up, went to the forum and there were chief keef references and animals in party hats

• Like 3

you guys have all been asking for a long time why you always have to hear so much about the guests on the show and never anything about us and our personal experiences.

well this week is a special episode where we ourselves are the guests and you guys write the interview questions and we ask them to each other.

ask us ANYTHING AT ALL that you have ever wanted to know but we will pick the best ones and only use those.

Sean, you met your first wife during a taping of Jenny Jones. You were playing your famous "Rude Jude" character and she stood up from the audience and said "your hairline looks like cornbread." Was it love at first sight?

Hayes, what's your favorite inside joke between you and Sean?

Hayes, you got your start in Hollywood on an episode of Full House, where you dated Stephanie to get closer to Danny in hopes that he would let you be a guest on Wake Up, San Francisco. Are you and the Full House gang still close?

Sean, where do you see yourself in 10 years?

• Like 7

Did you guys see

this thread is HOT!

Congrats to everyone involved, we officially did it.

• Like 2

Did you guys see

this thread is HOT!

Congrats to everyone involved, we officially did it.

and to think--some had doubts yesterday we would hit 250!

• Like 1

For Hayes: Late last year I was browsing through some celebrity digs online and came across a listing for 'The DavenPort'. Can you walk us through the estate? Over here in the midwest we are not familiar with 'Aquaplanetariums' and yet you appear to have four of them.

For Sean: Many people fail to realize that when your performances are referred to as being "so money" that this is now a literal interpretation. Please explain the process and challenges involved with replacing Abraham Linkedin on the new $5 bill.

• Like 2

Well, this thread was delightful all the way through. Well done everyone. Also wanted to throw my support behind the HH vegetabrians; I have full-on veege-ganism.

• Like 1

I've listened to this episode about one million times. From the Because of Win Dixie stuff to the insane amount of chemistry between Lauren and the boyZ, this is pretty much the ultimate eppy!

I noted a major mistake in this episode :

The joke should have been Freak-of-nomics and not Freak-ing-nomics.

Hayes came in with a plan. Freakingnomics was the plan. He said "freakingnomics" right out the gate. It took Sean a while to catch on at first. There must have been some signals crossed because Lauren is so big time. If Sean would have jumped on freakingnomics then it would be a non-issue. It is nobody's fault if they can't keep up with the intellect and wit of a Hayes Davenport. I am more interested in finding out if there is any relation to Lindsay Davenport. Former world #1, Six time grand slam champion and 1996 Olympic gold medalist in the tennis biz. HH + LL = Comedy GOLD!

• Like 1