🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
HotSaucerman

Lets Play "Which Earwolf Podcast Will Lauren Lapkus Be On Next?"

Ill sound like a dick, and I know the podcasts are free, but yeah. I'm getting very tired of it. And I like her. I'm geussing she is an employee of Earwolf as a back up guest.

The word is she's going to have her own podcast. Sort of like Andy Daly's where she's the host in character.

• Like 1

I think I need to take a break from the Earwolf Podcasts for a bit. Except for Hollywood Handbook. Oh wait...

Whichever one it is, I'll be happy to hear her as always. Seems natural that her podcast appearance frequency would be directly related to her talent.

• Like 2

I'm assuming you made a thread like this about PFT right, a guy who has seemingly been on every major comedy podcast several times over? Oh that's right you didn't. This thread is stupid.

• Like 5

Why is this free entertainment not exactly what I want it to be?!

Waaa! Waaa!

While I agree with you in a sense, I don't think there's anything wrong with some constructive criticism. The dude clearly went out of his way to be gentle with it, and even said he likes her over all. Come on, mate.

I'm assuming you made a thread like this about PFT right, a guy who has seemingly been on every major comedy podcast several times over? Oh that's right you didn't. This thread is stupid.

I didn't know anybody ever looked at this message board. As far as I'm concerned, Lauren Lapkus isn't on enough podcasts. And YOU'RE STUPID!

• Like 4

Lauren Lapkus has legit got me to start listening to other podcasts I'd never considered listening to just 'cause she guests on them. One of my favorite people in comedy right now. Always delighted whenever her face shows up on the Earwolf front page.