🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jarrycanada

2047 Sights Of Death (2014)

2047 Sights Of Death (2014) or as I like to call it "Bring out the dead".

The dream team of D list actors? or B list not sure.

6ivhxj.jpg

I SWEAR TO GOD, I DID NOT MAKE THIS POSTER!!!

all that is missing is a USA Flag other wise it's perfect!

Stars:Danny Glover, Daryl Hannah, Michael Madsen, and Stephen Baldwin

and what's is it about: IMDB has no description, and why would you need to have a story line.

and if you got thinking you could blame us canadians for this your gravely mistaken.

it's made where all fine things are made Italy. or so that's what IMDB says.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oumZY8OWnHw

What a sweet smelling rose this is.

Your welcome, enjoy..

I would love to make a fake expendables style poster but with all actors that never say no to anything.

my dream team so far is made up of.

Jon Voight, Malcolm McDowell, Eric Roberts, Michael Madsen, Michael Caine, Tom Sizemore, Stephen Baldwin,

Woody Harrelson? NOTSURE, My favorite offender Val Kilmer. to be fair it's 5050 with Val & Malcolm McDowell who just seems to say yes to anyone. It would not shock me if Malcolm McDowell does birthday partys and dinner theater.

Who am I missing?

Poor Rutger Hauer, he really deserved to be in better stuff. This is the guy that improvised his death scene in Blade Runner for cryin' out loud.

• Like 2

I would love to make a fake expendables style poster but with all actors that never say no to anything.

my dream team so far is made up of.

Jon Voight, Malcolm McDowell, Eric Roberts, Michael Madsen, Michael Caine, Tom Sizemore, Stephen Baldwin,

Woody Harrelson? NOTSURE, My favorite offender Val Kilmer. to be fair it's 5050 with Val & Malcolm McDowell who just seems to say yes to anyone. It would not shock me if Malcolm McDowell does birthday partys and dinner theater.

Who am I missing?

Samuel L. Jackson will be in your movie if you just make him a sandwich. It has to be a REALLY good sandwich though.

• Like 1

Jon Voight's really gone into autopilot mode.

Baby Geniuses and the Space Baby (post-production) when you run out of ideas you go into space.

ohh speaking of John I found this,..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0qxsaBkAiU

On sept 11, what!

I an going to get mr Samuel L. Jackson to show off his new Jackson grill, it makes a tasty burger.

2vlunwx.jpg

seanotron I feel your pain. with Sights Of Death the level of acting in this movie is beyond bad. makes nick cages movie left behind look good. Yep you read that right. I may watch Sights Of Death tonight.

• Like 1

Y'know what? I wasn't even thinking of his love for Big Kahuna burgers. I was going to basically say the same thing about Danny Trejo, that you'd just need to make him a grilled cheese with the crusts cut off.

Danny Trejo is more of a fish taco guy. you know i've never had a fish taco. is that any good? its sounds like a california thing. Danny Trejo and Michelle Rodriguez had a fish Taco truck outside of comic con for Machete kills one year.

Danny Trejo is more of a fish taco guy. you know i've never had a fish taco. is that any good? its sounds like a california thing. Danny Trejo and Michelle Rodriguez had a fish Taco truck outside of comic con for Machete kills one year.

I live in San Diego and I can assure you that fish tacos are in fact awesome

it's all taco bell taco time shit.

It just hit me what that trailer reminds me of, Jimmy Kimmel movie movie, every year after the Oscars he does this fake trailer for a movie that stars every actor in the known world.

Take some flakey whitefish of subtle flavor and zero texture, place it in an equally soft and tasteless flour tortilla. You now have a nice layer of tasteless, texturelessness that won't get in the way of your cheeses and salsas.

Fish Tacos, cause enjoying a handful of shredded cheese and salsa is just weird.

It's a beard for your weird cheese and salsa fetish.

A fish taco is undoubtedly the nearest thing to liquid nourishment that can maintain a form by surface tension alone.

• Like 1

So I watched this movie this weekend..

vxfdxl.jpg

OHH MY GOD!, this is fallout3 the movie.. or so it feels like it was trying to be. what happen, they didn't get the rights to the Fallout3 Video game franchise, so they used the name 2047 and copycat some story ideas.

I am not kidding here.

Stephen Baldwin taking anti-radiation meds and talking to Danny with his pipboy3000. ohh btw I was wrong about this movie. it's Canadian! it needs a Canadian flag in the films poster.. and the words your welcome from the government of Ontario, tax money well spent.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: why is it that some kid on

can make a more realistic prop then a film maker..and it works!!!

2mf1aqa.jpg

So that's what Danny Glover's computer room looks like or the basement of his home. I think they shot all of his scenes at his down stairs computer room on the weekend. maybe they couldn't get him into Canada or he's just too old to travel that far north. not sure but most of the movie he is only shown in his basement room, mumbling into a mic. You can't understand a word he says during the beginning of the movie when he try's to explain the back story. anyway it doesn't matter the back story. it's 2047 and nothing much has changed as far as technology goes. if anything it's gone backwards. you see because of the nuclear war, LCD screens can no longer fiction as computer monitors and man kind has gone back to Good old CRT's. :lol:/>

Plus target must of had a deal on fingerless gloves because every actor in this movie has fingerless gloves on.

30b38lt.jpg

Ohh and this is what a mutant looks like in this film. only had the budget to hire one..so you better like her.

Enter Michael Madison and it’s just over-the-top crazy, his character is a man for hired Hitman who gets a phone call from his boss. as we first see him in the movie, he's getting a blowjob from a woman. but right-after, the girl is done going down on him, he pulls her head up and reaches up for a kiss on the lips. he gives her a kiss on the lips right away. it is so fucking gross. and then just to show what a good guy he is, to thank her for the lovely blowjob he gets the door guy to shoot her in the head. Because it turns out she's no good at the art as he explains.

This movie was worse then I had expected it to be, but fun at the same time. it's got a bit of that did Uwe boll direct this bad feel to it at times. by the end of the movie i found myself cheering on Michael Madison to kill Stephen Baldwins character.

and I'll leave it at that.

Sign in to follow this