🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 27 — Jenji Kohan

Welcome back to By The Way, In Conversation with Jeff Garlin. Jenji Kohan, creator and writer of Orange Is the New Black is a very talented risk taker. Jenji & Jeff chat about how success makes you more of what you are, crossing paths on Mad About You, the Electric Slide, the one time Jenji tried one of the gifts she received while working on Weeds, and the belief of happiness as a goal.

• Like 1

Are we going to have to pay for the missing back episodes?

Have you ever paid for an earwolf podcast before?

• Like 1

in all fairness, there was a considerable buzz at the start of the episode. eventually the noise subsided or I got used to it, I can't remember which... but regardless, it wasn't at all persistent and it didn't really effect my listening experience beyond me just passively noticing it. this is coming from someone who has never maligned the live episodes... in lots of cases I actually prefer them over the studio ones. I think a lot of people on these forums truly need to come to grips with the fact that the FREE service you are being provided with on a daily basis it isn't always going to be perfect.

it just gets on my nerves that this amazing podcast has just returned from a very long hiatus and the only comments so far are about how it could be better.

You're right, it's only from ~2:30 to 10:30. My comment was in no way directed at the content of the podcast, it's a technical issue.

If the show had an issue that made it so you couldn't listen to it, wouldn't you want someone to report it?

How can you be that easily offended? Get over it.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this