🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 203.5 — 10/24/14 TWO CHARTED 142

Howard and Stard kick off this episode with their favorite weed recipes, how much further they would take their habit, and what kind of affect this would have on Kulap, should she join. Later, Howard breaks down his lunch with fitness guru Jillian Michaels, which led to him going on a haunted hayride, which led to him having a cold. In the world of charts, the gang endorses the hit show "Marry Me," but not before explaining why they would like to beat up everyone's favorite cartoon elephant, "Babar." To round things out, Howard and Kulap talk about tattoo's and the advantages of making yourself look like a "tricked out lowrider."

The 3 of them are on such great form recently, TwoCh continues to be such a treat each week. No other show I listen to has the level of affection that is evident between the gang, and I love how clear it is that they seem to be having fun spending time together.

Big Congrats to WieWie on his Slavic Momentum.

• Like 6

I believe this is the song Howard thinks "Happy Idiot" by TV on the Radio sounds like;

Man, this podcast brought up lots of good questions, like can you ever yell at someone named Boomlorn or Kulap in an angry fashion? Or do iguannas think towels is food? How many men does Kulap need around her at any given time? The correct answer:

BITCH, YOU GUESSED IT!!!

• Like 1

I definitely share Stard's sentiments on Babar... and to a lesser degree, I also agree with Howard that Winnie the Pooh should grow a pair. for me, the most compelling characters were the secondary ones... even though Piglet and Eeyore had similar problems with confidence, they still seemed to interest me more than Pooh ever did.

as with Babar, I also had a contentious relationship with Kipper, the British tv show about a similarly "fey-in-the-pants" dog (although it might be a little after their time to have been brought up). I remember the show being very relaxing to watch, but I have a vague memory of him being unrealistically good-natured and it could only keep my interest for so long before I needed something a little darker.

regardless, that part of the episode made me very nostalgic and BITCH YOU GUESSED IT.

BITCH YOU GUESSED IT. hahahaha I feel like we all discovered that song together now, I love it.

I love how Stard started spontaneously dropping it, then the first time that one of them clearly set it up for him, he Ramhanded it.

• Like 3

I love how Stard started spontaneously dropping it, then the first time that one of them clearly set it up for him, he Ramhanded it.

Bitch you guessed it (question mark)???

• Like 2

Stard is as unreplaceable as Howard or Kulap at this point. It's a triangle more than a yin-and-yang.

• Like 3

Stard is as unreplaceable as Howard or Kulap at this point. It's a triangle more than a yin-and-yang.

Yes! I am absolutely with you on that, I love that he's become even more integrated recently, and it's part of why I think TwoCh has been especially great recently.

It feels like Howard is more comfortable unleashing when it's the three of them, than any other configuration. They have such a fun energy when they're all together and just messing around.

Loved this ep so much, re-listened to it again today while faffing about with my lazy Sunday morning.

I can't get the phrase "Do Iguanas Think Towels Is Food?" out of my head though! Or Bitch you guessed it!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this