🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
justinmh05

CBB at Festival Supreme

Was anyone else in attendance tonight? What an amazing show from a packed Shrine Auditorium filled with really enthusiastic people.

Scott said that the show was being taped for a podcast so you all have an episode featuring Tracy Reardon, Adam Scott and Zach Galifianakis - including IMO the best WYR round ever - to look forward to!

• Like 6

I'm so jealous! looked like a blast but I didn't have the funds to go this year. Saw the schedule and it looked like I could have just stayed at that one stage all day. What other acts did you see?

It was really fun. I got to the front row of the Phantom Stage, so I ended up seeing everyone on that bill (Mary Lyn, Nick Kroll, Eric Andre, Janeane Garofalo, Norm MacDonald, etc). Then I was able to get out to the main stage just in time for The State reunion, which was amazing. They had a live band playing with them to act as an interlude between sketches.

Oddly enough, the only act that fell flat was Drunk History. Derek Waters just showed clips from the show and brought out the narrators to literally ask if they remembered making their funny comments. It just fell flat.

Oddly enough, the only act that fell flat was Drunk History. Derek Waters just showed clips from the show and brought out the narrators to literally ask if they remembered making their funny comments. It just fell flat.

nice that probably would've have been my plan to. i can only imagine how great the State was.

That IS disappointing as I love Drunk History and was curious what a live version would be like. I guess there isn't too much you can do.