🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 318 — Lumber Hack

Wyatt Cenac of The Daily Show and his new Netflix comedy special Brooklyn returns to Comedy Big Bang Theory! Wyatt tells us a bit about his new stand-up special after he gets to know the mysterious hacker Paul Funyuns, the man behind the recent leaked celebrity photos. Then, actress Bitsy Boo-Carmichael stops by to share her story of being cryogenically frozen since the 1930’s and how she is currently adapting to life in the future. Will Wyatt leave early like his previous appearances on the show? Will Paul hack into everyone’s mind? Will Bitsy accompany Scott to see Mannequin Two: On the Move? Tune in to find out!

• Like 1

"Bring out the 1's and 0's..." —Don & Zeros DiMello

Goddammit all I wish I knew what those inside jokes were about. lol

• Like 2

"Hackers don't die, we just code away".

10/10 episode.

• Like 2

I really want to see an episode with Bitsy Boo-Carmichael and Horatio Sanz now. I feel like there will be a lot to explore in their relationship.

I need to know what all these inside jokes are, it's killing me.

• Like 11

One of the best eps of the year. What an unexpectedly insane episode.

• Like 1

*Wyatt Cenac gets hit in the groin by a soccer ball*

Matt Besser: It's got to be skaaaaa, I't got to be SKA-aaaaahhhhhhh. *skanks*

• Like 3

Between Hollywood Handbook last week and this week's CBB, I am DYING to know which guests have legitimately demanded something be cut out of Earwolf shows.

EDIT: Although I do have my guesses. For CBB guests with Matt Besser, my money is on either Jay Mohr or Birbiglia

• Like 2

Between Hollywood Handbook last week and this week's CBB, I am DYING to know which guests have legitimately demanded something be cut out of Earwolf shows.

EDIT: Although I do have my guesses. For CBB guests with Matt Besser, my money is on either Jay Mohr or Birbiglia

Who would even care? I can kinda understand Jack Black wanting to cut his Getting Doug with High ep because he has a young child and it is VIDEO. But this is a niche thing that nobody takes seriously seeing as it is a COMEDY show.

That being said: my guess is Will Forte.

Who would even care? I can kinda understand Jack Black wanting to cut his Getting Doug with High ep because he has a young child and it is VIDEO. But this is a niche thing that nobody takes seriously seeing as it is a COMEDY show.

You mean Matt Walsh on Getting Doug with High?

You mean Matt Walsh on Getting Doug with High?

Yeah I forgot he did that. I was thinking about how Doug said Jables was thinking about asking his be removed too.

Outstanding ep! Both of the characs on this episode were great and had a lot of potential, and I hope we see more of them. (Though not together again. I think their interactions have been mined.)

I like the chemistry that's generated with one non-charac (Cenac), one over-the-top and always-in-charac charac (Bitsy Boo Carmichael), and one charac with a personality-defining hook who can slip into and out of ridiculousness (Paul Funyuns). Besser and PFT both do that latter type of character really well, which makes them good in-character co-hosts.

• Like 1

I think I might take Matt up on that blowjob offer... I'm broke and I've been dying to see season 3 of UCB in better quality.

or maybe he'd prefer to watch me pour lukewarm gravy on my nipples...

• Like 3

I guess Comedy Fang Fang will be a Thursday ep?

This episode was reallygreat but I was just expecting a Halloween episode today

• Like 4

Yeah it's just interesting to me since most guests are comedians and are generally good sports, seemingly. Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but as a fan-ATIC of the show I obsess about this kind of thing.

• Like 2

The wanting an episode scrapped in-joke pretty much has to be the Mohr one, right? And could the turning up early to a party be directed at Besser himself too? Or a mutual acquaintsch at one they were both at?... So many questions! This ep needs a Commentary Special.

• Like 1

One thing though Scott. I can't handle the Big Bang Theory joke anymore. Please...please stop. I can barely finish masturbating to your voice if I think that might be coming.

• Like 3