🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 56 — Iliza Shlesinger, Our Close Friend

...I think that people who like Hollywood Handjobs just have undiscovered and/or uncategorizable personality disorders that lead them to seek out the virtual company of people who they can't see or form actual relationships with but yet feel oddly attached to... And also have formed a personality cult around two charismatic leaders and engineer Cody.

• Like 7

it's a good thing the boys have gotten new novelty business cards since the last time the topic of business cards that are funny came up.

was nervous it could have been a bit redundant but i guess i should have known better than to expect sean and hayes to have the same business cards they had five months ago

• Like 2

A few weeks ago I started going to a new yoga teacher, and after a couple of classes I noticed she says "half" so that it rhymes with "loff" as in "Stretch up hoffway." It took a lot of self-control not to loff out aloud.

• Like 7

...I think that people who like Hollywood Handjobs just have undiscovered and/or uncategorizable personality disorders that lead them to seek out the virtual company of people who they can't see or form actual relationships with but yet feel oddly attached to... And also have formed a personality cult around two charismatic leaders and engineer Cody.

ok lecter, stop analyzing me from my forum posts

• Like 8

Great posting, all around, fellas.

I just want to say I'm not intimidated of posting on here for the first time. I guess that makes me pretty cool.

• Like 8

so, Iliza was doing something very interesting this episode, and i don't know if a lot of you guys picked up on it, but

when Iliza, was talking about ebonics being taught in public schools by leftagoonos to keep, i'm not going to say the word but you know which shade of people i'm referring to, down...she was doing something called "puppy whistling"

and oh man my ears were ringing almost the entire time. to normal people, it seems like she just cares about children. but, if you're in the know, or if you're like me and you know how to understand it, what she's really saying is that she stands against the texas board of education and their attempts to keep interesting hollywood facts out of 9th grade history textbooks

• Like 1

Great posting, all around, fellas.

I just want to say I'm not intimidated of posting on here for the first time. I guess that makes me pretty cool.

Good to have you here, Mikeschmee Singh.

• Like 3

i like pablo francisco and i also like that he was mentioned on your show. i like when he says "look at it. you want that on your chicken wings?" i had a signed cd of his once but i sold it on amazon because i didnt know it was signed and i needed money.

You know, if Sean & Hayes started a Dorkist podcast, I bet they'd get more sponsors then just... that company (they know who they are. Can't mention them for fear of Sean finding out)

This was hilarious. Every exchange was gold, even the little ones:

"No I'll read a big science book"

"Like a child's text book?"

"A big one"

"Did you wink at me?"

"I didn't mean to"

Not to mention, all the Scoop Troop... uh, scoops this episode. lol. I'm so glad they FINALLY clarified that I should stop writing with my fists this episode!

HOW CAN LOOTCRATE AND SQUARESPACE AND NATUREBOX NOT BE BANGING ON YOUR DOORS TO SPONSOR THIS!?! ART FARTSAKE!

• Like 2

It all makes sense now, S&H are righters restling with viscous inner demons. Their interview style is one of polite torturings, the only way they have left to connect with humanity. Iliza was awesome! I made her a business card

ILIZAjokerFINAL.jpg

• Like 12

Let's be honest, The Shless would be Pablo Francisco status if she carried that card around.

• Like 3

Three questions for rod:

1. What fears do you have related to moving across the country?

2. What aspects of the big move are you most excited about?

3. And what makes you feel like a right plum?

• Like 2

i like pablo francisco and i also like that he was mentioned on your show. i like when he says "look at it. you want that on your chicken wings?" i had a signed cd of his once but i sold it on amazon because i didnt know it was signed and i needed money.

unsure if sarcasm or not but i also really really like(d?) Pablo Francisco. I had a VHS tape with his comedy central stand up on it that I watched the shit out of. "YEAH.....IM HORNY." I loved it. Is it cool to hate on PF now?

unsure if sarcasm or not but i also really really like(d?) Pablo Francisco. I had a VHS tape with his comedy central stand up on it that I watched the shit out of. "YEAH.....IM HORNY." I loved it. Is it cool to hate on PF now?

i dont know if this is the most appropriate venue to share with everyone that you're horny for Pablo, but if it is let me just throw my hat in the ring too

• Like 5

i dont know if this is the most appropriate venue to share with everyone that you're horny for Pablo, but if it is let me just throw my hat in the ring too

wait? throw your hat into the ring as liking pablo or being a target of my horny-ness?

• Like 4

i dont know about pablo sanfransico but throwing hats in rings hits all the right buttons for me :wub:;)

• Like 7

Easy guys, I think we can all agree PF is cool and I think we all want ajz to be horned up for us.

• Like 4

Pablo Francisco has the best bits! "That's not my butthole--that's your wife!" Just classic stuff.

• Like 1

Easy guys, I think we can all agree PF is cool and I think we all want ajz to be horned up for us.

hubba hubba

• Like 1

Confession time, sometimes I feel weird "like"ing FB posts of Sean, especially those posted by Grace. It feels like he's being kind of nice and trusting by friending us and I shouldn't post or "like" any of the stuff. Like I feel like there's an implicit agreement that he's only my FB friend if I don't actually interfere with his public FB stuff.

Is that true or am I just beta?

• Like 11

Three questions for rod:

1. What fears do you have related to moving across the country?

2. What aspects of the big move are you most excited about?

3. And what makes you feel like a right plum?

oohhhh good questions

1. Losing friends will be tough. I'm not very good at keeping in touch with people when they aren't in my life.

2. Weather, living in the city, and having a big boy job. I'm so sick of school and living on a budget.

3. Don't even get me started!

edit: Tim, fuck you. But yes I agree. I think they are throwing us a bone by giving a glimpse into their real lives so I like to stay in the shadows, always watching.

• Like 2

2. Weather, living in the city, and having a big boy job. I'm so sick of school and living on a budget.

Follow up:

What's your new job?

Follow up:

What's your new job?

I'm what we in the bis (biz (business)) call a bean counter (accountant)

• Like 1