🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 56 — Iliza Shlesinger, Our Close Friend

what are you guys going to change your names to for Dia de los Muertos tomorrow?

brgrholidayname

• Like 2

it took me like 15 seconds to remember how to spell "skeleton" today because i couldnt stop saying it as "skellington" in my head so thats where im at in my life.

thanks for readin', gang.

• Like 12

Joe! This is my favorite Halloween video. I had a VHS copy growing up. Me and my friends used to pull this out every year and watch Tim Curry make an ass out of himself. I am so glad you posted this!

PS - the special effects really hold up in this.

Lots of ghastly ghouls up and about on Hallowe'en. Let me just say it's not my cup of tea.

• Like 1

if cody's fridge is filled with hot dogs we will know the truth

i'm not sure i can trust a man whose fridge is filled with hot dogs

To speak on that for a moment- you want to keep your hotdogs in the freezer. They can last years like that. And I think it's okay if you also use them as ice cubes and to stir martinis and booze drinks. Then you leave the dog in your beverage and after it's gone you have like a tequila worm scenario. I am certain I got this from Martha Stewart, so no worries. But isn't hotdogs a CBB thing? I personally stock popcorns all up in my fridge, and teasers all up in my freezer. Have a Halloween!

• Like 8

Lots of ghastly ghouls up and about on Hallowe'en. Let me just say it's not my cup of tea.

dont you mean MUG of tea?? (like your avatar!) hahaha, just havin' some fun with you. have a good one.

• Like 7

so many houses in my neighborhood have been zapped by the other worldly powers to become DEMON HOUSES

tonight i will hear the shrieks of all the demon children making tricks for treats and i will be in my bathroom with the door locked sobbing in the shower

HELL ON EARTH IS OCTOBER 31st

• Like 7

so many houses in my neighborhood have been zapped by the other worldly powers to become DEMON HOUSES

tonight i will hear the shrieks of all the demon children making tricks for treats and i will be in my bathroom with the door locked sobbing in the shower

HELL ON EARTH IS OCTOBER 31st

I think I speak for everyone when I say that this kind of rhetorical prose is too scary.

A proper way to spend today would be baking biscuits so that one might have enough stamina for tomorrow's day of prayer in honor of All Saints' day.

• Like 4

Clickhole's two-sentence horror story piece is very funny.

clickhole is easily the funniest of all the mainstream media outlets, and I do NOT give that designation lightly

• Like 2

I liked how S+H broke down the types of conflict you could have, those being:

• Man vs Man
  • Man vs Society
  • Man vs Self
  • Man vs Nature

But where does Man vs Food come into it?

• Like 5

I liked how S+H broke down the types of conflict you could have, those being:

• Man vs Man
  • Man vs Society
  • Man vs Self
  • Man vs Nature

But where does Man vs Food come into it?

I was trying to figure this out myself so i tossed out a fairly fuckin good Venn diagram. By the the time I had 4 circles drawn for man, society, self, and nature, I realised what I'd been drawing was in a way 4 pickles sitting on a nice hamburger sandwich.

U = Hamburger sandwich = food. Hope that helps.

• Like 3

Happy to report that I hunkered down in my house with the door locked. Lots of people tried to get in, from Zombings to Frankingsteins and even some clever monsters dressed up as Princesses and heroes like Superman. But my door lock is Gronk enough (deadbolt = I'm *not* going to be dead!) and I made it through! The sweet November sunlight signals another year of safety for ol' Tim!

I hope all of you guys made it as well?

• Like 6

The sweet November sunlight signals another year of safety for ol' Tim!

Not for Turkeys, though. The nightmare month we all went through is just starting for those suckers.

I administered a shit load of propofol into my system and just slept through the entire day to avoid all the spookings and hauntings. It felt great, I now know why Michael Jackson took it all the time!