🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 56 — Iliza Shlesinger, Our Close Friend

Happy to report that I hunkered down in my house with the door locked. Lots of people tried to get in, from Zombings to Frankingsteins and even some clever monsters dressed up as Princesses and heroes like Superman. But my door lock is Gronk enough (deadbolt = I'm *not* going to be dead!) and I made it through! The sweet November sunlight signals another year of safety for ol' Tim!

I hope all of you guys made it as well?

Gronk enough? Is this a thing? I like it.

• Like 1

Ugh guys, and girls, this might be my last post for a long time... My past has caught up with me... I could only run so long. Take care.

• Like 6

the past is bad. it has taken mbop from us, and it keeps me up at night, making me think about all the times I called the teacher "mom", or the waitress "mom", or every authority figure in my whole life "mom". I'm going to be more sad about MBOP now, though.

• Like 2

Ugh guys, and girls, this might be my last post for a long time... My past has caught up with me... I could only run so long. Take care.

stay strong, 97 til infinity

• Like 1

So I have a concern that I hope resonates with people here. I'm still not successful in this industry we call showbiz. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely successful in most industries and all other aspects of my life. But this podcast promised me success in showbiz and that has yet to be realized and I'd like that to happen so that I can go on and be super successful in the other industries I've yet to get to like educational textbook publishing and spearmint oil production.

• Like 2

spearmint oil production.

I know a dude, bro.

• Like 3

I know a dude, bro.

You should tell him that Washington is America's top spearmint oil producer. I think that's something that should be brought up on this podcast if it won't lead us to Hollywood success at least it will tell us where to go to be successful in the production of various agricultural commodities.

I mean, Washington State University (allegedly a real institution of higher education despite my doubts to the contrary) estimates the annual economic impact of spearmint oil production on Washington's economy to be in excess of $150 million. That's an industry I need to know more about, Sean and Hayes.

• Like 3

u guys can keep it, i dont need spearmint oil derricks cluttering up my landscapes

• Like 4

I know, once big spearmint moves in then big peppermint comes in and the whole town goes... I've seen it happen in a bunch of towns and it ain't pretty.

• Like 1

Spearmint is definitely not a summah oil. Sorry wrong podcast.

Speaking of other podcasts, they almost mentioned our beloved Hollywood Handbook on that show with the silly games.

Anchorman asked Alex Bornstine what other Earwolf podcast she has been on. She replied that she wasn't going to talk about it. Wondering if she:

1. Forgot the name of the podcast but obviously knows, remembers and reveres the guys.

2. Would have become way too horny if she said the name.

Or 3. Was told by Wolf Den that she and her family would be harmed if she ever mentioned their rival show.

• Like 6

...Alex Borstein has a house on Vashon Island where my Dad lives. I had a sick bonfire in front of her house once. I don't think she was there.

Good story, Chanson.

• Like 2

...Alex Borstein has a house on Vashon Island where my Dad lives. I had a sick bonfire in front of her house once. I don't think she was there.

Good story, Chanson.

Like, just set up a fire on her front lawn? Bit weird, mate.

Edit: sorry Chanson, did not mean to call you weird on your happy birthday.

• Like 4

Well, since it's on an island a lot of the houses are on the water and the beach is technically her front yard.

• Like 3

Yeah, OK, you live on Fashion Island where everyone's front yard is a beach! Sure, that sounds right.

• Like 3

It's a bit mysterious that certain forum folk disappeared around the time that I wrote a story about them. And then they reappeared and may never ever know that this story was written. Once I become successful in showbiz (supposedly from listening to this podcast, although that is now in question) maybe I should turn this story into a hit television show executive produced by Dick Wolf, then these forum folk can see their lives portrayed on the small movies screen.

PS - Happy Birthday, Chanson!

• Like 2

Everybody please contact your little cousins and tell them I am in URGENT NEED of cyber-help.

Someone has taken MY VERY NAME. I can't revert to plain ol' "Andrew" because someone took it while I was name-changed.

lQWokPR.png

How do I get it back? It is my name! I cannot have another in my life! How may I live without my name? I have given you my soul; leave me my name!

• Like 1

its like my mom always warned me: if you make a scary username it might get stuck that way. now this is your burden

• Like 10

I can't stay as And-Boo, it's not fair. I got the Pro Version under my old name, does that go to the new guy now? This is bullsh*t.

Maybe we should haze that new Andrew until he gives up his name. We need to protect our own!

Use your magical scribe powers to bring back HugLife

Will do. I'll start working on it now.

• Like 2

How convenient that this new Andrew joined the forums on October 25th and the real Andrew changed his name on October 24th. I think a conspiracy might be afoot.

• Like 2

Like, just set up a fire on her front lawn? Bit weird, mate.

Edit: sorry Chanson, did not mean to call you weird on your happy birthday.

Haha it's alright. I didn't take it personally.

However, I do take issue with you phoning up Vashon Island Fire & Rescue and reporting my violation of this summer's burn ban and the allegations of arson which have been forwarded to the King County Sheriff's Office and King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office. I mean, as previously stated, the fire was on the beach so it was not a violation of the burn ban but I suppose that's a conversation my attorney and I should have now. Thanks for that.

Happy Birthday to me!

• Like 2

How convenient that this new Andrew joined the forums on October 25th and the real Andrew changed his name on October 24th. I think a conspiracy might be afoot.

Little wanker was lying in wait, no doubt.

• Like 1

We need to find which forums this fake Andrew is posting on and really give it to him. Shut him down forever and make him want to kill himself. This cannot stand. New guy probably lives in the states or something lame like that. This is awful. Can't help but think Wolf Den is behind this.

• Like 2

He only has two posts, ugh. [1] [2]

Please Engineer Cody travel through the wires and zap him.

• Like 3