🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 56 — Iliza Shlesinger, Our Close Friend

Maybe we should haze that new Andrew until he gives up his name. We need to protect our own!

How can we haze a man that has no conscience? What is there to lose for a man who's lost everything?

I recommend And-boo! goes the Twitter route--@TheRealAndrew, perhaps--and forfeits his past life completely.

• Like 1

No, no Mr Andrews or Real Andrews.

My name is Andrew, that's my goddamn account name and I want it.

This account is older even than Mr Anchorman's and I will have that username back, in this life or the next.

• Like 2

I think the fake Andrew did a good job evil2.gif

• Like 3

Maybe this is a lesson to us all that we should have less seasonal fun on this forum.

• Like 5

More like Anastasia Vigrinch.

Ack! Noooooo! I love seasonal fun!

But I just realized there are consequences.

lets all go harass this guy who was just mildly pleasantly surprised a few days ago that his name was available

• Like 5

Andrew I totally saw someone take that name but I was afraid to tell you

• Like 1

lets all go harass this guy who was just mildly pleasantly surprised a few days ago that his name was available

KILL.

HIM.

• Like 4

Phew, I'm back. I escaped with an iPod charger so I can continue posting.

• Like 3

nice. I'm sorry about what I said about the past. I like the past now, and I don't constantly think about all of the times I called people embarrassing things. speaking of which, I'm excited for the show with Mom and Mom tomorrow

• Like 3

ohhhhhhhhhh I did it againnn

its like my mom always warned me: if you make a scary username it might get stuck that way. now this is your burden

This is one of the funniest things that's ever been said on these Hollywood Handbook forums.

• Like 2