🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
KyleSmith

so i was told my daredevil shirt was racist

because mantzoukas is brown with a bulls eye on his head. i tried defending stating that paul sheer is clearly daredevil and mantzoukas is greek, but they replied "to a non earwolf fan its not" i found this very amusing today and wanted to share

Submit it to Yo, Is This Racist?.

I can kinda see where your accuser is coming from. Not to say that the shirt is racist, but if I saw someone wearing that shirt and I didn't know anything about Daredevil or HDTGM, I would probably think, "Who's the racist dude wearing the weird anti-Muslim shirt?"

• Like 2

The only thing I can see them making that stupid assertion is with the shading around his eyes and his beard.

Submit it to Yo, Is This Racist?.

I can kinda see where your accuser is coming from. Not to say that the shirt is racist, but if I saw someone wearing that shirt and I didn't know anything about Daredevil or HDTGM, I would probably think, "Who's the racist dude wearing the weird anti-Muslim shirt?"

I don't think I would. If I were in that situation, I would think, "Who are those two weirdos with Da Vinci?"

• Like 2

see i was told he looks like a terrorist with the bullseye on his head and beard. idk i love the shirt so much but feel weird when wearing it, like everyone is starring at me.

Sign in to follow this