๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

Episode 99 โ€” Dead Red

With one red giant out of the way, the gang still has another giant red dude to deal with and heโ€™s pissed.

Funny, I came in to post that I have been really happy with how NP has been going even with sporadic performer absences. This is one of the only shows I listen to that has never missed a week and next week will be their 100th episode. That's a pretty great record considering that Brian is regularly doing out of state gigs and Sarah and Blaine both have pretty new babies at home. Of course I miss Gerry and Sark, but they're busy people.

ย 

I think Blaine has done an admirable job with this campaign especially considering that he is the one who would normally go off on wild tangents during Sark's reign of terror. It's gotta be hard to keep the momentum, plot, characterizations, and cohesion going when you have guest players coming in to drive characters that aren't their own -- and I think they've all done a bang up job. Sure they've kinda been doing the same things for a few episodes now but it does seem like that could soon be changing.

ย 

I dunno, man. You've already listened to 99 episodes of this. There have been stretches of stagnation in the past but you still keep listening. I guess I would just say that I will hold your hand and every Wednesday we can listen to NP:DNDWBPAF if that's what it takes to take that sourpuss attitude away!

• Like 4

Almost pooped myself when Sara rolled that 8 and I thought she was going to get hornblasted to hell. I love the HoB, so happy its in the game.

• Like 1

I'm okay with the play overall, but if I hear the word "weird" one more time I'm probably going to make a face and keep listening. I know, not a lot, but still

• Like 2

First time listener here

They're really just... playing. I thought there'd be some banter in between.

ย 

Normally there is a ton of banter. Often, they record two episodes at one time. This episode is the 2nd of a 2 episode set. Listen to episode 98 for a ton of banter. Start at the beginning and listen to all of them for some awesome banter.

• Like 1