🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 319 — Return to Suicide House Part Gore

Welp, it appears that Scott’s car broke down once again outside a spoOoOoky house on 1122 Boogie Woogie Avenue which can only mean one thing. Rot Awfulman has again stumbled upon the Werewolf Studios and is in the presence of the ghoulish Beuford and Messmore le Barron, the innkeepers of Suicide House! Scott must choose the way he will die but not before Ghost Boy re-appears to frighten the only way a young ghost boy can. But wait, a knock on the door reveals Leo Carpazzi and his granddaughter Scaroline who debut a new song by the name of Spooky Orgy. Will Scott meet his end? WIll Leo’s new song have anything to do with his previous song Monster Fuck or Monster Fuck Pt. 2? Who will prevail in the terrifying Freestyle Battle? You’ll have to listen to Comedy Fang Fang to find out!

So excited that we're returning to Suicide House! This is really awesome. Although I am a little disappointed, because it looks like this year's episode won't be as...

CREEPY

...as I had hoped.

Sorry if this comes off as negative! It's not that I don't love Suicide House. It's just that I really love that Paul Rust guy.

Almost as much as he loves chemicals. That guy's name might as well be Walter White, right fellas?

• Like 6

calling it now, maybe the best (halloween) freestyle rap goes to leo

• Like 2

can I get The Monster Orgy as a ringtone? what an amazing new and orginal hit!

My favorite part of this episode is how involved with the fans they are. I went into my bathroom and found a realistic prop of my dog with its throat cut open and smeared on the bathroom mirror in "blood" were the words "You're Next" Very funny Scott, but seriously where is my dog?

• Like 2

Scott is getting good at rapping. He didn't even start with "Well my names rapping Scott and I'm here to say It's fun to rap in a ____ way".

• Like 2

only 10 minutes in and we've already had multiple references to cum and stretched out private parts. it's good to be back

• Like 6

I personally would have preferred Dr Traygo and Dykula, but it's nice to have Brett Gelman back on the podcast.

• Like 4

"You'll get cigar sick without hair on your dick."

• Like 4

Damn I love Suicide House, this was fantastic! I know you think they are repetitive Scott but one fan service episode a year won't kill you ;)

I loved this ep but I can't believe they missed the opportunity to have the Ghost of Richard Harrow and Ghost Boy on the same ep!

• Like 3

I'm just glad to hear Brett Gelman again. It feels like IT'S BEEN forever since I've heard him on CBB or I4H

• Like 7

Best of the year. Karptze killed that freestyle. Bravo

losing it at work while listening to monster fuck part three. so much mileage out of this song.

EDIT: hahaha and Gelman dropping DJ Mustard references during the rap

• Like 3

This fucking episode is amazing! I love love everyone involved thank you so much!! MY ROCKY..Uhh I mean WIFE!

When Scott started going on about not wanting to retread old jokes and do something new and how the fans begged for the same old thing I started to feel slightly guilty but then he went straight into the freestyle rap battle, it was amazing, I almost died. well played Choctaw!

• Like 3