🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 319 — Return to Suicide House Part Gore

When they were doing the classic CBB look to the left, look to the right, I was 95% certain they'd break into the Time Warp. Maybe if Benny Schwazz was around.

Also, surely next year some thought could be given to bringing in chef Luigi Lugosi?

• Like 1

Wow! I got so damn excited seeing this pop up! I miss Mr. Gelman so much!

Now, I can't listen because soundcloud is being mean to me. Please someone fix this link! I need!

I cannot describe how much I want Gelman on the TV show as Billy Crystal. Pretty please?

How does Jon Daly still not have a show on this network?

I miss Rafflecast more than any other stopped podcast

• Like 1

I miss Rafflecast more than any other stopped podcast

that Johnny Bananas ep is one of the most brilliant things I have ever heard.

• Like 2

What will we tell the children of the day Shout Awful-Mummy, the shocking disc jockey, knocked on that door with his properly erect penis?

Shout Awful-Mummy.

Shout Awful-Mummy.

Fucking fuck, will it ever get better than Shout Awful-Mummy.

I can't breathe.

The whole ethos of improv comedy is to not perform the same material over and over again. I really enjoyed this episode, but I sympathize with Scott and I'd be content if this were his final trip to Suicide House. SEE ALSO: Time Bobby, Farts & Procreation, et al.

Next Halloween, "Swamp Up The Jamz" starring the ghosts of Marissa Wompler and Listler.

• Like 5

The whole ethos of improv comedy is to not perform the same material over and over again. I really enjoyed this episode, but I sympathize with Scott and I'd be content if this were his final trip to Suicide House. SEE ALSO: Time Bobby, Farts & Procreation, et al.

Next Halloween, "Swamp Up The Jamz" starring the ghosts of Marissa Wompler and Listler.

I totally agree, especially with Farts and Pro. Harris and Scott have both said that the Farts and Pro format has been played out, so I don't think they need to keep doing it to please the fans.

Why not have Brett and Jon on as new characters each year for Halloween?

• Like 1

I totally agree, especially with Farts and Pro. Harris and Scott have both said that the Farts and Pro format has been played out, so I don't think they need to keep doing it to please the fans.

Why not have Brett and Jon on as new characters each year for Halloween?

Totally agree. I love these groupings, but I think it would be equally entertaining if they just find something new and funny together instead of trying to mine a premise they made up on the spot three years ago.

• Like 4

"Swamp Thing?!"

This might be my favorite annual tradition (CBB or otherwise).

I love that Shout Awfulmummy was able to overcome his obvious terror at the beginning and do an "IT'S BEEN".

I guess Ghost Boy isn't racist anymore?

• Like 2

Loved this but can understand Scott's POV. Really appreciate them doing one last ep though. I was kinda disappointed by the alternate Halloween show last year so you can imagine my joy when I saw the guest line-up. MonsterFuck4Life

The only exception to my post above is Leo Karpatze, who NEEDS to debut a new version every year;

• Like 2

nice, "I Cum Blood" is one of my favorite Cannibal Corpse songs.

this was a very creepy episode, but by far the creepiest moment was when Scott asked the 14-year-old backup singer if she was shaved.... enough to make Jon audibly cringe anyway. but he's right, you never know nowadays.

also, I honestly can't think of a better venue for Ghost Boy to be extremely racist than a rap battle... but holy shit, Scott's Mind Games breakdown was a pretty satisfying callback.

• Like 2

Totally agree. I love these groupings, but I think it would be equally entertaining if they just find something new and funny together instead of trying to mine a premise they made up on the spot three years ago.

Could not agree more. The chemistry between the people on those shows, and really all of the best CBB eps, is what makes them great to listen too. The most disappointing part of the more recent Wompler, Mantzoukas/Daly, Time Bobby, Farts and Pro, episodes in my opinion, were when Scott or the guests felt obligated to follow the format or tone of the previous show. And as a fan I just want these people to be in a room having fun recording a podcast together. I feel like that's why the Benny Schwaz & Horatio eps have been so consistently hysterical. Other than House of Pies, and them singing every episode, there is no long running bits or story they feel the need to follow. So they can just record a podcast in the moment and not feel reigned in by whatever ridiculous backstory/bit/charac/etc.

• Like 5

Way to "Halloween III: Season of the Witch" last year's Halloween special! I dig Suicide House, but I don't mind Fang Fang branching out.

I also miss Igor deciding to fuck his own dad during The Monster Fuck (Part 3: Spooky Orgy).

Carpazzi's rap was glorious, though. And despite sounding like an a-hole for the rest of this post, I greatly enjoyed this episode.

It's been awhile

since I listened to a good Suicide House episode. I had forgotten that every time I hear one I spend a whole week saying "I was working in the lab..." to myself over and over.

• Like 1

i can't believe how hard i was laughing at the lyrics to spooky orgy.

also, this was FILTHY but i love how gross daly goes sometimes. i laugh whenever he does

• Like 2

The only exception to my post above is Leo Karpatze, who NEEDS to debut a new version every year;

is there something more lewd than an orgy? maybe if monster fuck 3 had been a monster gangbang, that would've left room for monster fuck 4 to be the orgy. i'm not sure that more monsters could be fucking!

• Like 1