🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 319 — Return to Suicide House Part Gore

It's been awhile

since I listened to a good Suicide House episode. I had forgotten that every time I hear one I spend a whole week saying "I was working in the lab..." to myself over and over.

Caught myself singing that also.

side point: How did Scotty not join in singing Wipeout?! I thought it was one of his favs.

• Like 1

BOO-kakke?

i stand corrected

bill cosby bukowski bukkake

haha I think just bill cosby bukkake works ;)

I miss Rafflecast more than any other stopped podcast

So much :( So much missing

I don't know if I have the mental capacity of a 12 year old but 'Monster Fuck' makes me laugh out loud EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Great ep all.

• Like 4

Scott is getting good at rapping. He didn't even start with "Well my names rapping Scott and I'm here to say It's fun to rap in a ____ way".

I actually found this to be quite insulting. Everyone knows that all good raps start by introducing yourself and mentioning what you're going to rap about.

• Like 2

Maybe it's just me but for me, I laughed at basically every word of this episode. At least if this is the last one we'll have a 4th installment in the books to listen back on, but I sincerely hope for another trip to suicide house next year.

At this point I think I would be disappointed if any year for as long as I am alive I did not hear CBB on Halloween and hear The Monster Fuck. I would have been so, so sad if he actually did a different song.

1) Monster Fuck 4 Lyfe

2) The Werewolf of Wall Street -- came up with that just now, feel free to use it for your costume

if you guys want to hear the same show every year you know you can go back and re-listen, right?

I miss dykula and hearing about that doctor's creepies.

if you guys want to hear the same show every year you know you can go back and re-listen, right?

Dr. Traygo!

you know you can go back and re-listen, right?

• Like 8

Anyone who is calling this a re-tread of the old episodes wasn't paying attention. Ghost Boy made it through his entire rap without the background track cutting out, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!

Ground-breaking.

(Being serious, I love these Halloween episodes. All of them. I'll love the next one too.)

I'm down for whatever next year. I just want everyone else to be OKAY with whatever it ends up being. As long as it's spoOoOky and it's CBB, it's all good to me ~

• Like 2

I'm fine if we don't visit suicide house again, as long as we get more Gelman/Daly episodes, they're a great combo and I think the main reason why people love these episodes.

I feel like such a child every time it happens, but The Monster Fuck never fails to work on me. The incredible, confident coarseness Nick Wiger brings to each line is a marvel.

How is that the only character Wiger has ever done on the show?

(I'm also a giant sucker for people delighting in really strained, bad Halloween puns--and especially Scott's 1000% horrified overreaction)

• Like 2

I would only be okay with no more Suicide House episodes if instead I got to hear "Working in the Lab with Bueford Lebaron," Episode 1 of the Jon Daly Podcast Pilot Project (with Messmore as a guest of course).

• Like 1

I had a very tough time coming to terms with that being Daly's voice. It sounded like Stewie and it sounded like Stewie being done by PFT, there were few little flourishes where I heard the beauty that is Mr Jon Daly's voice sneaking out where I thought "is that Kieds chiming in with a charac there?"