🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 204.5 — 10/31/14 TWO CHARTED 143

Howard tries to get into the spirit of the season, but Stard and Kulap are not that impressed with Howard's mint condition Beetlejuice collector's kit. Then, Howie talks about the Vine sensation "Bitch you guessed it", Halloween parties, going to the weed doctor, a rendition of "how to act", spider stories, and his Halloween hookups. Finally, Kulap's up! In the spirit of Halloween, she does a chart dedicated to her love of dark chocolate and coconut.

• Like 1

Yeah, iTunes is not being cool about it for me at all... I need my Friday TwoCh! :P

Oh my God. Pieces of plastic that look like characters from a movie I saw once. I can hardly contain my excitement. My soul is bursting with wave after wave of ecstatic pleasure. Uh oh, I think my brain is about to explode with delight. Boom. There is goes. Now I'm dead. But it was worth it.

Kulap's huge laugh at Stard's 'WOW!!'/faux enthusiasm was perfect.

Howard was right though, I charged to the site to see the pics of his Beetlejuice figures :P

• Like 2

SoOoOorry everyone! iTunes download should be working now.

• Like 4

omg lol Minnesota people are the worst imitating themselves :wub:

Freud said, and it is widely believed, that fear of spiders means mother issues...

Freud said, and it is widely believed, that fear of spiders means mother issues...

Freud thought everything was mother issues

• Like 7

Kulap doing that voice damn near broke my brain. Almost had to stop listening.

As I've said before, salty Howard is the best. Great episode.

Edit - Just looked at the photos, and the three of them posing with the figures is THE BEST.

• Like 1

I would have been fucking psyched if stard said what up to me at a comedy festival. What the hell? Such a specific thing to be into you would think he could muster a little enthusiasm for the illustrious stard!

• Like 3

I would have been fucking psyched if stard said what up to me at a comedy festival. What the hell? Such a specific thing to be into you would think he could muster a little enthusiasm for the illustrious stard!

Seriously! I was so disappointed to hear that, and would relish that opportunity. I have so many questions for that fellow. He's firmly positioned in the belly of the beautiful beast that is Earwolf, and I'm interested to learn more of how to follow in his illustrious footsteps.

Howard's spider story is almost certainly some sort of hoax, so you arachnophobes can rest easy.

http://io9.com/no-a-spider-did-not-burrow-under-a-mans-skin-and-live-1647314968

Kulap's story is unfortunately true, but it's not like that happened overnight. I suspect that house was vacant for a long time and thats when all that happened. I don't have arachnophobia, but the thought of having thousands of recluses in my home is nightmare inducing. The bite from those things is the most gnarly shit I've ever seen.

• Like 1

How to Act killed my involuntary whistling, and has thrown a spotlight on my jogging behavior. Where is there left to hide?

• Like 2

I think my biggest laugh in podcasts this week was Howard giving them shit the entire episode for not being psyched about his toys and then revealing that he hasn't actually seen the whole movie. That really had me going!

• Like 1

I'm told I'm not bad at it myself but I have to say that hands down our own Maria Bamford has the most spot on 'Minnesota Older Lady' voice. It just annihilates me every time.

I think my biggest laugh in podcasts this week was Howard giving them shit the entire episode for not being psyched about his toys and then revealing that he hasn't actually seen the whole movie. That really had me going!

This killed me too, I really enjoy it when Howard loses it over something really mundane. That being said, I almost always am so in agreement with "How to Act" segments that I'm prone to yell at the stereo in my car "THANK YOU!!"

this one was basic pedestrian care, which people just don't have. People who will walk in a couple or group on a sidewalk, approaching you, but not at all consider or realize that theyre taking up the entire path and will cut you off of it, who just keep walking without condensing down to single file.... what the F?

also people who are approaching a crosswalk in a city street situation as you approach it driving in your car. If there are no cars behind me or coming the other way and you just strut into the street to make me stop, rather than assessing the situation and waiting for me to pass, you have violated the pedestrian code for city living. When I am the pedestrian I am always fully aware of the situation for the driver, being on foot it is very easy to stop moving, wait 5 seconds and then move the exact same speed you were moving... in a car, it is much more delay. City driving requires you to stop and start so many times that if you can let a car go by and then cross the street, you're a much more considerate person.

Howard, I would like nothing more than to provide you with How to Act ideas, I run into them more than weekly

Listening to Howard regress to his childhood how-can-I-be-cool state regressed me to my childhood how-can-I-be-cool state.

I love that he didn't even bother to take photos showing what's in it and just used the episode photos.

• Like 1