🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 320 — Charging Kids

Family Guy & HBO’s Getting On star Alex Borstein makes her debut on this week’s Comedy Bean Bag! Alex chats about the different Lois Griffin voices she does for the week, her stage show “Star Wars in 10 Minutes,” and getting into her character on Getting On. Then, Victor Diamond & his manager Tiny return to the show to do a scene from Star Wars and talk about their new venture involving heavy set teenagers. Plus, first time guest/educator Miss D. drops by the studio to speak on some of the best exercises that you can do.

I agree about being short making people feel safe in case they fall over. That's why physicists say the polite & scientifically accurate way to refer to short people is Low-Potential-Energy-Americans.

• Like 2

The number of Bits per minute in this first 20 minutes is off the charts, Alex is giving Benny Schwaz a run for his money

• Like 3

A knuckle-crackingly good ep. C+

• Like 5

"Boorger King. [...] I suffer from double chin."

That's it. I demand a Victor and Tiny podcast. Let's make it happen.

• Like 1

That's it. I demand a Victor and Tiny podcast. Let's make it happen.

Didn't they try that already? It didn't go too well.

• Like 16

Oh God. I immediately started laughing when they brought up Tiny and Victor's podcast. I was dying during that episode. That one should make the top 10. ("They're Twins Jonah!")

• Like 3

this year's best of should be littered with Tiny & Victor.

that's a good point! (can't be the only one who heard this)

• Like 7

Oh God. I immediately started laughing when they brought up Tiny and Victor's podcast. I was dying during that episode. That one should make the top 10. ("They're Twins Jonah!")

Most entertaining interview with a dentist I expect ever to have heard.

• Like 3

i'm looking forward to someone editing the naturebox ad down to just to scott's disgusting sexy noises...

• Like 3

I think I'm doomed to lose it every time we hear from Victor and Tiny. I still giggle think about the dentist interview.

• Like 2

Oh, I know, but I could listen to many, many more of those. That ep's definitely in my top 5. I got in trouble at work for laughing too loud at Victor's podcast.

It was worth it.

Wow, AMAZING episode. Alex was on fire. Have her back asap!

Also, anyone else catch Victor's "Always a pleasure to see Jew" at the end?

Alex has to be one of the best first time guests ever. She was in on the fun from the get go and her bits throughout the episode were golden.

• Like 3

The show is so fucking good this year. Greats like Brett Gelman, Nick Kroll and Seth Morris might not be on as much anymore, but I think Brendon Small, Lauren Lapkus and Horatio Sanz have stepped in and are equally as amazing.

• Like 5