🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 320 — Charging Kids

The enthusiasm that Choctaw revels in the the new "Double Tiny" Remix makes me wonder if the entire episode was just an excuse to get that soundbyte proper. His tone also changes completely afterward, sounding incredibly relieved as he finishes the sign off. I like to think he that got the idea during Festival Supreme while hanging out with Brendon Small and has been holding it in ever since.

I can't wait for thirdzies, or the possibility that there eventually a threshold of "That's a good song!"s will be reached and will no longer be a good song and to the furtherance that more beyond that could redeem it back to be a good.song.

This is now why I listen to the show.

• Like 4

I can't tell if I'm disappointed or impressed that Scott didn't talk U2 to us even though they came up several times...

"You're talking about the band U2..."

wow, I didn't even consider that being a reference to UTU2TM when he said it... so "THAT'S A GOOD POINT."

• Like 1

I love the dynamic between Tiny and Victor.There is a sitcom here and somebody needs to produce it.

Tiny is very protective of him and I appreciate that. Victor is a sweet but vulnerable young man.

I'm thinking this could play great as a "Perfect Strangers" type show.

• Like 3

Alex was immediately on point. I think Scott was a little offput, got a comedy boner - then greatness happened.

• Like 1

Thank god Victor never had to tell anyone to leave someone else alone. I don't know if his circulation could've taken it.

• Like 5

Alex has to be one of the best first time guests ever. She was in on the fun from the get go and her bits throughout the episode were golden.

she was awesome. I get nervous sometime with first time guests and you can usually tell how they'll play along from how they react to and answer Scott's early interview questions, some answer them seriously like it's real interview and I can tell they won't totally get it but Alex was playing around and giving joke answers from the get go and I knew immediately she could hang, and she didn't disappoint

• Like 1

Tiny: Uhhh, Victor? How you feelin' about "Skin on my Garink a Dink a Dink?"

You know what happens next.

Tiny: "Uh oh."

• Like 1

Brendon Small becoming a semi-regular is the best thing that could've happened to this podcast, and the show didn't need anything particularly great to happen to it at this point to keep it amazing.

And Alex was right on it right from the beginning. This episode was delightful.

• Like 5

hqdefault.jpg

This voice will never not be hilarious to me. I love Brendon so much.

I can't not picture Victor looking exactly like this. I try sometimes, but it doesn't work.

• Like 6

I can't not picture Victor looking exactly like this. I try sometimes, but it doesn't work.

On a similar tip, I keep expecting Tiny to tell me about the history of the blues.

• Like 4

really heartbroken that alex declined to mention hollywood handbook when scott asked her about it. coulda been the big break those guys needed to beat out the wolf den

• Like 6

I feel like Ms. D got the short end of the stick on this one. Victor and Tiny are just too big of characters to share the spotlight.

• Like 1

I sometimes genuinely forget Small is doing these characters in real time together. He's not the only one who can do this well, but he really does do this amazingly well.

• Like 9

YES Tiny and Victor were hysterical as always, and YES Alex was an exemplary first-timer, but can we PLEASE acknowledge how great Engineer Cody Cody's retaliatory knuckle cracking during the commercial was?

• Like 4

Now I'm thinking about eating a cheeseburger!

You know what I thought about when I read this post? Eating a cheeseburger!

• Like 12

YES Tiny and Victor were hysterical as always, and YES Alex was an exemplary first-timer, but can we PLEASE acknowledge how great Engineer Cody Cody's retaliatory knuckle cracking during the commercial was?

Ha ha I was dying. So fantastic.

and hell yes Alex was a STELLAR first time guest. She was right into it and brought some A material. The numerology stuff was brilliant.

And god, Brendon is so great. I sometimes foroget that Victor & Tiny are one guy and can't believe he doesn't slip doing it.

• Like 2