🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 320 — Charging Kids

guys, wait.

the star wars reenactment.

I can only give it a C. If they had broken into the Cantina theme, that would have bumped it up to a C+.

• Like 8

Fantastic episode. Small is just hilarious. Everybody was fantastic. just wanted to say that.

• Like 1

I can only give it a C. If they had broken into the Cantina theme, that would have bumped it up to a C+.

(cue PFT busting down the door)

• Like 1

It seems Engineer Cody Cody has really begun to develop his comedic voice. Knuckle cracking on command in the commercials, skateboarding on roofs. His powers are only increasing. And sandwiches are absoLUTEly nothing more than salads with bread around them. Except for PB&J, because I have not seen PB&J salads. Solid Ep! Alex was great

guys, wait.

the star wars reenactment.

Hopefully there will be no litigation brought forward from George Lucas and his people

• Like 2

Why are people shocked Alex did bits? She's a sketch/improv person.

I could listen to Tiny talk all day. The way he says "99 cents" kills me.

I need to go back and listen to the cheeseburger story.

Also: I try really hard not to be a creepy cisgender hetero dude bro, but dang--Molly lookin' good.

• Like 2

"You know. It might have been webMD" had me dying. Great ep. Except Ms. Dingleberry, a character suited ironically for MadTV.

• Like 1

Maybe it's just because I'm an old Buffy/musical theatre nerd, but the bit of mixing up Eliza Doolittle and Eliza Dushku fucking killed me every time. In an episode literally littered with great bits, this was the Greatest Bit to me.

• Like 1

God I love Victor and Tiny so much. Every second they are on is always pure comedy gold. Their discussion about whether a dead conjoined twin would have to pay for entry to their fat-kid stadium event floored me.

• Like 2

Maybe it's just because I'm an old Buffy/musical theatre nerd, but the bit of mixing up Eliza Doolittle and Eliza Dushku fucking killed me every time. In an episode literally littered with great bits, this was the Greatest Bit to me.

Me too - And Sir Michael Winslow!

Hilarious episode even though the gym teacher charac didn't really pan out. I almost would've rather had the third segment devoted to hearing Tiny and Victor participate in Riddle Me This (can you imagine a Victor riddle?), although then the numerology riff wouldn't have happened. I could see Borstein coming back and doing really well in a sort of co-host role a la Mantzoukas - she was vibing so well with Scott even though they'd never met (is this your card?). The "makes me think of cheeseburgers" bit (especially when extended to Star Wars - "doing a scene from Star Wars always makes me think of Star Wars") absolutely killed me.

• Like 1

"...keep your ear to the ground about the thing we're working on because that's gonna be big. When I say big, I mean fat."

In the latest Wolf Den they mention that there are some new podcasts in development for Earwolf. Can a guy dream that a Tiny and Victor Fat Cheeseburger Podcast is the "big" thing?