🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 57 — Sean and Hayes, Our Closest Friends

The guys obey the most powerful wishes of their listeners and do a show without a guest where they interview each other, then take a barrage of questions from the Popcorn Gallery (no song).

• Like 5

I want to try a thing where I post a different Reality Show Show clip each week. This first one is the "Dura-Tent" Tanks But No Tanks segment from episode 11.

https://soundcloud.c...sode-11/s-IlOUQ

I mostly chose this clip because I am disappointed that "sackly not" didn't catch on (and also because it's big funny). Future clips will likely be much shorter than this one.

• Like 4

I want to try a thing where I post a different Reality Show Show clip each week. This first one is the "Dura-Tent" Tanks But No Tanks segment from episode 11.

I mostly chose this clip because I am disappointed that "sackly not" didn't catch on (and also because it's big funny). Future clips will likely be much shorter than this one.

a BMW, a Porsche, a monster truck, a house and 30 companies forever in a loop

• Like 4

this episode has given me an erection lasting more than four hours and I am not contacting a doctor

• Like 5

I had this horrible sinking feeling that this was going to be the last episode when I saw that title. DON'T EVER MAKE ME UNEXPECTEDLY FEEL NEGATIVE THINGS FOR SOME REASON AGAIN, YOU GUYS :angry:

• Like 2

I had this horrible sinking feeling that this was going to be the last episode when I saw that title. DON'T EVER MAKE ME UNEXPECTEDLY FEEL NEGATIVE THINGS FOR SOME REASON AGAIN, YOU GUYS :angry:

what up anxiety brother.

Also "wet hat" would be a good username for anyone trying to "make it" in the HH forum.

• Like 6

Really Sean? A fucking space ship driver? Like the ones that crashed. Fuck off. You fucking hack.

Hayes, good job.

Beach velcro pad ball, now that's relatable. I predict ratings gold. At least the AV Club and their team of charlatans will like it because it's both modern and old-timey at the same fucking time like some kind of ironic celebration of useless-things-of-the-80s hipster wet-dreams.

Sorry, I'm sure the AV club people are nice.

Sean, you really fucked up dude. You really fucked the fuck up.

• Like 5

a few thoughts (i still have about 10 minutes left)

1. I also was worried this would be the final episode

2. It took me a while to figure out Hayes fucked a grape

3. I lost my shit when Sean said mouse skeleton

• Like 8

Thanks guys for answering the tough questions. A lot of people would dodge questions like that, but you took them head on, and answered them truthfully, except for the one that you dismissed because it was too long (but that was understandable because long questions = bad questions).

• Like 1

I really wanna try the wet hat to see if I like it (could change my life) but it does have to be an accident / a surprise so I guess I'll just need to buy a lot of grapes, pray at night and constantly walk around my house erect and bare below the waist.

• Like 3

V funny ep tonight guys! I saw a Black Keys concert last night and the whole time I was thinking "would they just finish with this gee dee concert already so I can drive home go to bed wake up and listen to some gee dee Hollywood Handbook??". Anyway you didn't ask my question but also I couldn't remember if I even asked one so I probably just didn't.

But my late question (hope it's not too late) is: which of the three P-Corn Gallery songs is your favorite? Clearly it's not Intern Candy's.

• Like 3

Knowing that Hayes is a bit of a playboy, I'm wondering if what he said about s-e-x isn't just a cunning ploy to get even more chicks! Because hearing about Hayes's issues is going to make women want to teach him how to love. I suddenly want to hold Hayes, tell him everything will be alright, and help him explore his sexuality. Stop playing with my emotions, you sly fox!

• Like 4

call me joseph gordon levi because i think i'm right smack dab in the middle of a premium rush

i don't think little antonio even remembers what was bothering him any more, he's going to stop worrying about trying to sit at the cool kids table, and instead he's going to make his own cool kids table, and he'll get there his own way

• Like 2

Do you guys remember when Sean and Hayes had a camera crew in the studio shooting?

What was that actually for?

• Like 2

Do you guys remember when Sean and Hayes had a camera crew in the studio shooting?

What was that actually for?

the french camera crew?

Damn. The guys just totally dismissed my question. All Hayes said was "He knows." What does I knows? You try to have a real discussion and that's what you get. I will stick to general silliness from now on. Also, don't know if this is the time or place, but I produced some major content this morning. Followed by a sequel after lunch called "Big Doodies 2: Deuces Gone Wild." I'm in talks with distributors.

Thanks S&H for this highly entertaining and informative Ep! Top notch

the french camera crew?

Yeah, like why didn't anyone ever even question what that even was?

Or did they and I just wasn't paying attention because I can't read.

will someone help me?

Sean's throw back thursday was really kewl btw.

• Like 1

If a black bug bleeds blue blood what color blood does a blue bug bleed? If a black bug bleeds blue blood what color blood does a blue bug bleed? If a black bug bleeds blue blood what color blood does a blue bug bleed? Red letter. Yellow letter. Red letter. Yellow letter. Red letter. Yellow letter. Red letter. Yellow letter. Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat. Any noise annoys an oyster. Any noise annoys an oyster. Shine my city shoes. Shine my city shoes. Shine my city shoes. Shine my city shoes. She sells seashells by the seashore. What a to-do to die today, a quarter two ‘til two; a thing distinctly hard to say, but harder still to do. Tuh duh kuh dum. Tuh duh kuh dum. Tuh duh kuh duh tuh kuh duh tuh kuh dum. Tuh duh kuh duh tuh kuh duh tuh kuh duh tuh kuh duh tuh kuh. I am the very model of a modern Major-General. I’ve information vegetable, animal, and mineral. I know the kings of England and I quote the fights historical. From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical. I’m very well acquainted too with matters mathematical. I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical. In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral. I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

WHAT UP!? WHAT UP!?

:o

• Like 11

Well my name is Andrew and I'm here to say

I like posting on forums in a real-name way

Some motherlover tried to step to me

But I took my name back cause I'm real O.G.

POP POP POP, NAME-THIEF GONNA DROP

HE'S BEGGING FOR MERCY BUT I'M NEVER GONNA STOP

COMING AFTER "ANDREW" WITH A MURDEROUS RAGE

WANNA STOP ME? BETTER PUT ME IN A CAGE.

HE'S RUNNING, I'M GUNNING, I'M THE FUCKING SECOND COMING

AND TO SHOW THAT I AIN'T BLUFFING, I'MMA HUMP HIS LITTLE COUSIN

AND HIS STUNTINGS SO DISGUSTING THAT I'LL CRUSH HIM DOWN TO NOTHING.

THIS BUSTER CAME OUT FRONTING IN THE SEASON OF THE PUMPKIN

AND IT'S TIME TO START CONFRONTING, LET'S DEBUNK A LITTLE SOMETHING:

I'M THE ONLY FUCKING ANDREW, AND I'M BACK, SO HANG THE BUNTING.

• Like 16

Yeah, like why didn't anyone ever even question what that even was?

Or did they and I just wasn't paying attention because I can't read.

will someone help me?

Sean's throw back thursday was really kewl btw.

I just assumed it was glorious glorious RSS/HH weirdness and didnt question the fact that it was never addressed again

you should do this on thursday prob, first two pages are people talking about the show so it will get lost

• Like 4

Well my name is Andrew and I'm here to say

I like posting on forums in a real-name way

Some motherlover tried to step to me

But I took my name back cause I'm real O.G.

POP POP POP, NAME-THIEF GONNA DROP

HE'S BEGGING FOR MERCY BUT I'M NEVER GONNA STOP

COMING AFTER "ANDREW" WITH A MURDEROUS RAGE

WANNA STOP ME? BETTER PUT ME IN A CAGE.

HE'S RUNNING, I'M GUNNING, I'M THE FUCKING SECOND COMING

AND TO SHOW THAT I AIN'T BLUFFING, I'MMA HUMP HIS LITTLE COUSIN

AND HIS STUNTINGS SO DISGUSTING THAT I'LL CRUSH HIM DOWN TO NOTHING.

THIS BUSTER CAME OUT FRONTING IN THE SEASON OF THE PUMPKIN

AND IT'S TIME TO START CONFRONTING, LET'S DEBUNK A LITTLE SOMETHING:

I'M THE ONLY FUCKING ANDREW, AND I'M BACK, SO HANG THE BUNTING.

so...um...did you kill that guy?

• Like 1

Man I can't even imagine what kind of question nicedad is cooking up for the guys, and I can't even imagine what their answer will be to said question.

• Like 2