🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 57 — Sean and Hayes, Our Closest Friends

T-Shirt idea: Too Scary.

Maybe could include also silhouettes of scary monsters like ghouls and van helsings and mouse skellingtons. I nominate brgrho to design it because he seems to be good with computer images and general funny postings.

• Like 6

Those are some legit good shirts, BrgrHo. If I could give FIVE likes, I would.

• Like 4

How many Boston bros (or former Boston bros) are there on this forum?

Bozos

b-ho

Tim

• Like 4

Going to donate another $40 for the two honkies I saw said they didn't have nun. Those shurts are tight fire.

• Like 2

The Raw One.

Also Hayes.

nice, there's my next screen name

thanks BOZO

• Like 2

Hey, I really love you guys and I'd like to show my appreciation by making a donation to Hollywood Handbook. I think it would be cool if we could all donate this week to show Sean and Hayes that our forum is the strongest forum in the universe. I just donated $20. I think the rule should be $20 and under, since I'm sure most of us are stingy and selfish.

And, I don't mean to step on UTU2TM's toes, but can we get some t-shirts in here?

During the Summer I donated $50, so can I just 'have that one' and have it like count towards this week.

I'm really broke and I don't actually have $20 until I get paid on friday.

So i'm like straight up having to just go straight home after work, and be bored and sad because I can't afford to do anythinggggggggggggggg

• Like 6

During the Summer I donated $50, so can I just 'have that one' and have it like count towards this week.

I'm really broke and I don't actually have $20 until I get paid on friday.

So i'm like straight up having to just go straight home after work, and be bored and sad because I can't afford to do anythinggggggggggggggg

don't wurry burd doggie, I got this.

$60 more doll-hairs donated for three handbook heads

• Like 6

off topic-ish, but is any of you guys have listened to the episode of Improv4Humans that Sean was on? I remember listening to it when I first started getting into RSS but was thinking I should give it another listen

All the ones that he is on a really good / funny.

He's da bomb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nO7IA1DeeI

In the meantime, I got distracted and made this quick mockup of another idea, which is obviously not economically/legally viable, but something I would pay a lot of money for.

gNsCMAP.png

EDIT: More. Including rough pass of Bozos' suggestion.

K4fOTXW.png

kkkLF44.png

zHYWel8.png

YWa51KJ.png

These are great!

We should 'nerd out' on 'graphix desingz' stuff.

Or colab and make something super tight for HH?

What do you think ma bud?

• Like 5

Whoa BRRII you old bag of kindness (and moneys) Thanks a lot :) soon as I can in gonna donate 20 in your great name. You are the legends us kids read about in Viking school. Youre a real homegrown potato. Err... Was it tomatoes the show and potatoes ur job?

• Like 3

Whoa BRRII you old bag of kindness (and moneys) Thanks a lot :) soon as I can in gonna donate 20 in your great name. You are the legends us kids read about in Viking school. Youre a real homegrown potato. Err... Was it tomatoes the show and potatoes ur job?

meh potato, potahto. Except it's potato and if you say potahto you are objectively wrong. I know we're always makings bits and loffs but it's nice to be able to show our boys that we aren't all talk. I know you guys will donate when you can, I just happen to be able to a little bit this month so I did. I'm on a fellowship anyway so technically it's "the man's" money. I just use it for foods and loffs and beers and taking ladies out with my manners n such.

• Like 5

Man I bet a part of your donations just bought Sean a new dope hat, Sean can you wear your new dope hat to the next podcast so we can see it?

• Like 9

you could print something funny onto it, that could be "your thing"

• Like 1

How many Boston bros (or former Boston bros) are there on this forum?

Bozos

b-ho

Tim

Does Maine count?! I feel like it should! We have to root for the Red Sox and the Pats and I visit Boston a lot b/c most of my friendsies live there. Eh who am I kidding, I just wanna be on a forum list of some kind :( little match girl over here lookin in on all of you guys through the windows.

• Like 6

Does Maine count?! I feel like it should! We have to root for the Red Sox and the Pats and I visit Boston a lot b/c most of my friendsies live there. Eh who am I kidding, I just wanna be on a forum list of some kind :( little match girl over here lookin in on all of you guys through the windows.

Don't worry. The Former Boston Boys is an exclusive group, but we're all members of The New England Nannies!

• Like 4

I in no way claim to be from Beantown. But I did go to a Red Sox playoff game in 2005 against the White Sox. Boston didn't win the game or the series. (Chicago won it all that year) I ate a ton of ballpark food in Fenway and puked out by the train before going back to Worcester where I was staying. At the game, I swapped my two tickets for a supposedly better seat and 20 bucks from a scalper. I think I got swindled, but that's cool too. Yankees suck

• Like 2

i havent been to houston, but i wouldnt be surprised if my house weighed several tons

• Like 3

Hey, I really love you guys and I'd like to show my appreciation by making a donation to Hollywood Handbook. I think it would be cool if we could all donate this week to show Sean and Hayes that our forum is the strongest forum in the universe. I just donated $20. I think the rule should be $20 and under, since I'm sure most of us are stingy and selfish.

And, I don't mean to step on UTU2TM's toes, but can we get some t-shirts in here?

late to the party since I didnt realize there would be two threads going at once, but made me donation 34fbdc0.jpg

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nO7IA1DeeI

In the meantime, I got distracted and made this quick mockup of another idea, which is obviously not economically/legally viable, but something I would pay a lot of money for.

gNsCMAP.png

EDIT: More. Including rough pass of Bozos' suggestion.

K4fOTXW.png

kkkLF44.png

zHYWel8.png

YWa51KJ.png

yo, I don't wear graphic tees very much anymore; but I would wear the fuq out of the Tanks but no Tanks shirt.