🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 180 — Horses

David your stories are boring and horrible and unfunny, you should welcome Kyles brave attempts to salvage them.

Probably because he isn't telling funny stories? My guess. But hey, congratulations.

• Like 2

David your stories are boring and horrible and unfunny, you should welcome Kyles brave attempts to salvage them.

I'm saddened to read this kind of criticism. Not every story is meant to be lough out loud funny. I really appreciated his story.

Also--David barely reacted to what Kyle said. Why is he getting called out for it so much?

• Like 1

I was also enamored with horses as a little girl, and read horse books by flashlight late into the night... laying under my poster of horse breeds.

Maybe Tig was thinking of Chincoteague Ponies? They're in the same geographic region as the Outer Banks, just on the other side of the Chesapeake Bay.

Fun show, this one.

Berf heef herf-herf-herf-herf. (I am respecting the Christians by only cursing you out in equine).

• Like 1

Such a heart breaking ending. David recalling that quote from Dead Poet's Society was so beautifully said...

And in a weird connected coincidence, Christopher Reeve and Robin Williams had been very close friends since their days at Julliard. I don't believe in cosmic coincidence but something was going in the hatch that day.