🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
katexmachina

whats yr all-time fav UTU2TM joke

Today I was standing with a group of coworkers and made a low, creepy chuckle because I couldn't stop thinking about "U Tooted, Bro."

What is your single all-time favorite joke from this show?

• Like 2

I don't know if it's just me, but for me it has to be the reverb bit in the Staind Glass ep. Scott's genuine laugh really got me on that one.

• Like 1

I'd pick the same episode, but the "Is this U2?" bit. A close second would be the "Hey Spidey, turn off the dark!" run. Of course, those are just the ones I remember and could probably come up with a dozen that were equally good if I listened through again.

• Like 2

I really like that the rules of the show dictate that the Scotts (and their guests) always have to call each other Scott. Also the bit where Todd Glass has to guess whether each song that Scott plays is or is not U2 was hilarious. And I loved that Todd kept referring to U2 as 'him'

• Like 3

the handing over the plug prank makes me laugh so hard even though i can't see it, I think just hearing the reaction to them both forgetting and getting fooled by it every single time.

• Like 2

Slowing it Down 1 - PFT yelling "YES!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!" makes me pee a little every time I think about it.

• Like 3

Over the last couple weeks, I relistened to this entire podcast. I hoped to be able to point to a single favorite joke, but I can't pick just one.

My favorite bit though might really be the Todd Glass/Is-this-U2? game. Scott identified that as one of the greatest moments in my life, and it might be one of the greatest of mine, too.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this