🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
LoCo

"Engineer Cody" moniker

I can't remember which podcast it was in, or I'd put it in the appropriate subforum.

Which podcast and episode established the "Engineer Cody" title? I think it was either a U Talkin' U2 to Me? or a Comedy Bang Bang.

I appreciate the help!

I can't remember which podcast it was in, or I'd put it in the appropriate subforum.

Which podcast and episode established the "Engineer Cody" title? I think it was either a U Talkin' U2 to Me? or a Comedy Bang Bang.

I appreciate the help!

Without listening, I'm pretty sure it's the slowing it down episode of UTU2TM with PFT? I could be wrong about that episode but I'm pretty sure it's UTU2TM.

• Like 1

It's definitely from UTU2TM, because the origin is (Adam) Scott calling one of the other engineers "Engineer Cody".

Bruce, I hope you're right about that episode, because then it would be the answer to "When was the first time you became aware of the generic title 'Engineer Cody'?"

• Like 5

It's definitely from UTU2TM, because the origin is (Adam) Scott calling one of the other engineers "Engineer Cody".

Bruce, I hope you're right about that episode, because then it would be the answer to "When was the first time you became aware of the generic title 'Engineer Cody'?"

And so the inception begins. It was engineer cody Sam that Adam called engineer cody Cody right?.

• Like 1

I've been trying to find this for way too long at this point. I know it was a UTU2TM episode that I was just listening to the other night while doing laundry... I'm gonna keep trying. We will find it.

trying to find ten seconds of audio in a 90minute podcast is like needles and haystacks yo

• Like 4

Adam refers to Sam as "Engineer Cody" just before the 5:00 mark of UTU2TM episode "Staind Glass".

• Like 12

Adam refers to Sam as "Engineer Cody" just before the 5:00 mark of UTU2TM episode "Staind Glass".

Nailed it. We did it guys. Thanks Dan.

• Like 6

omg one of the episodes I didn't check because I was like, "no it's definitely not that one"

You're a hero Dan

• Like 2

Actually, I think you are supposed to say, "Oh, I'm just an engineer. Superman is the real hero. I can't believe I missed him again." <wink to readers>

• Like 3

Thank you so much Dan!

Thank you Bruce, Shannon, and Kickpuncher! It was driving me crazy =]

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this