🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 205.5 — 11/07/14 TWO CHARTED 144

Howard, Kulap, and Stard kick off the show with a brand new seasonal slogan! Then the gang reviews their Halloween costumes and experiences, including celebrity hayrides, original holiday characters, and dog costumes (now available for select chartists.) Also, Stard explains the chaos that ensues when you dress as a bottle of mustard but leave your ketchup counterpart at home. Later Kulap shares the experience she had with "Scotty too Hottie," at The Greek concert venue, only to have Howard and Stard give a whole new meaning to the term "going greek." Lastly, Howard brings us home with a blast from the past "Pepperjack Hymen!"

I ripped the Twin Shadow acoustic songs from CBB. Powerful stuff, had never heard of him before CBB, and he's been in constant rotation ever since. Especially Locked & Loaded.

• Like 1

Love that they did a full Twin Shadow chart. He's great! I was bummed when he had to cancel his show at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston. My favorite would be either "Five Seconds" (easy pick that eryone knows), "Castles in the Snow" or "Beg for the Night". All in all, just listen to the Confess album, you can't go wrong.

Also, not shocked about the palm trees. You see them all over Florida and the tropics, but that's because they get so much more rainfall, so it makes sense that they're indigenous there. Did you know, boy?

I ripped the Twin Shadow acoustic songs from CBB. Powerful stuff, had never heard of him before CBB, and he's been in constant rotation ever since. Especially Locked & Loaded.

Do you know Twin Shadow boi?

• Like 10

if you are referring to the term "boi," I don't know anything about that stuff. On the CBB podcast TS was mentioning an October release of new music, but the date must have been pushed back.

if you are referring to the term "boi," I don't know anything about that stuff. On the CBB podcast TS was mentioning an October release of new music, but the date must have been pushed back.

You wan some brekky boi?

• Like 1

By the way, I absolutely loved Stard's 'stard costume. I wish I could have liked that 100 more times on instagram.

Guys, Howard was talkin' U2 to us. Loved that and every other minute of this.

For posterity:

Non-Summah is a beast.

We FALL into its mouth.

We WINTER in its bowels.

And we SPRING out from its anus.

• Like 1

Hot Slob was great. Also, just saw that Eddie Pepitone will be a guest next week! Excited to hear some great Pepitone laughs at Howard's genius.

I should go back and check out that Twin Shadow CBB. I listened to the one with Bill Callahan the other day. Big fan of his now.

BITCH U GUESSED IT.

This is the more dangerous of the phrases that podcasts have trapped in my head. Like all the others, it could become a risky reflex!

While "It's been a While" can go by relatively unnoticed by non-podcast listeners, at the least it's inoffensive.... I fear though accidentally blurting a "Bitch You Guessed It". It amuses me currently to just think it... but I know the day will one day come that I want to bust that bad boy out into the standard idiolect, mot likely involuntarily... Deployed on a subject with no context in place.... I don't see it ending well!

Be careful everyone!! They don't warn you of this before you accept podcasts into your life!

Great episode as always though!

I'm torn between Bowels and Belly. Bowels sounds more grotesque, so perfect for the horrors of non-summah. But Belly, like Belly of the Beast? Great synergy Wie Wie! Both have their merits! I can't call it!

This is the more dangerous of the phrases that podcasts have trapped in my head. Like all the others, it could become a risky reflex!

I think this phrase is hysterical but I'm also afraid of use in public. The other day I got out of my car and walked into a store and in my pocket I somehow hit play on Who Charted right as the clip of "BITCH YOU GUESSED IT" Played. So that wasn't at all awkward.

Ooooh geez! Now I know why you said that. Me.so.dumb.

(It's hard to chart and spreadsheet at the same time.)

Sign in to follow this