🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 58 — Dave King, Steve Hely, and Kevin Etten, Our Close Friends

I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid (please sing rest of the hit Eminem song before you continue reading this post), to say that I think all of these theme songs were great.

The boys were way too harsh. Glad I didn't send in the theme song I made. I've cried enough this week.

• Like 5

N00bz

(that's computer-speak for "new people on the forums". However, I am not a computer-man or a scary android, I just know their language so that I can suss them out and expose them)

• Like 3

I just want to say how impressed I am with everyone here on these Hollywood Handbook forums for not constantly discussing this "disease-du-jour" that has been flooding our TVs sets and computers (thankfully not our movies...yet). It seems like some of these broadcast channels and computer headquarters have abandoned talking about anything else altogether! This forum has been a nice safe haven to come and not be bombarded with speculation and useless chatter about swine flu. We can all agree that this disease is tangentially affecting almost all of us and at least 50% of our pigs, which is especially relevant due to the nature of our agriculturally sound flyover society and considering one of our hosts is a former farm orphan himself. Let this post be the end of discussion here as I have very much enjoyed NOT talking about it for once.

• Like 6

Engineer Cody 1, Hayes 2, Burdrulz 3, Andy Kneis 4, July Diaz 5, Show Show Bro 6, Freja 7, Veebs 8, BRRII 9, Bozos 10, Greggy 11, Treese (fuck you, Tim) 12, etc etc

Sean 7,000,000,001

• Like 8

Engineer Cody 1, Hayes 2, Burdrulz 3, Andy Kneis 4, July Diaz 5, Show Show Bro 6, Freja 7, Veebs 8, BRRII 9, Bozos 10, Greggy 11, Treese (fuck you, Tim) 12, etc etc

Sean 7,000,000,001

I'm not entirely sure what this means, but I'm thinking I like it and think it's cool.

• Like 3

ey this has probably been said approximately one million times but it's bugging me: Hayes' description on the EarWolf Thing still describes him as the host of Reality SHOW Show. Which means either Sam really needs to help him update the Thing or that Hayes is still hosting secret episodes of RSS and not telling us.

• Like 2

This episode was pretty good I guess, but does anyone else feel that Sean and Hayes should have picked more Popcorn Gallery questions from posts that had much more likes than anyone else's, such as 8 likes for example... and also perhaps from posters with a more 'international' perspective... and perhaps from posters that had recently undergone a very stressful experience e.g. attempted username thefts... just thinking out loud.

• Like 12

ey this has probably been said approximately one million times but it's bugging me: Hayes' description on the EarWolf Thing still describes him as the host of Reality SHOW Show. Which means either Sam really needs to help him update the Thing or that Hayes is still hosting secret episodes of RSS and not telling us.

My guess is this Wolfpop thing is an elaborate cover to relaunch RSS.

• Like 14

This episode was pretty good I guess, but does anyone else feel that Sean and Hayes should have picked more Popcorn Gallery questions from posts that had much more likes than anyone else's, such as 8 likes for example... and also perhaps from posters with a more 'international' perspective... and perhaps from posters that had recently undergone a very stressful experience e.g. attempted username thefts... just thinking out loud.

from sean's original post (emphasis mine)

"we will ask the questions we think are good, and as for the ones we don't... may heaven show you mercy, because here on earth there will be none. "

• Like 6

want to hear those secret RSSs

• Like 14

You should know better than anyone that this isn't a democracy, Andrew. It's a meritocratic, constitution-less diarchy. And Hayes and Sean determine the merit. You're out here appealing to the common man when you should be going for the Kings.

• Like 2

You should know better than anyone that this isn't a democracy, Andrew. It's a meritocratic, constitution-less diarchy. And Hayes and Sean determine the merit. You're out here appealing to the common man when you should be going for the Kings.

Are you suggesting he kill Sean/Hayes/Cody in a violent HH takeover? I dont know that I can get behind that

• Like 1

Andrew, would you say that you feel like a right plum at this moment?

I'm feeling my right and left plums at this moment. Men's health is important. #movember

Fun fact, I met a real life American man this week who asked me lots of questions about life in the UK, because he had come to live here and wanted to be prepared. Kept wanting to know what council tax was (equivalent of state taxes?), and what the Queen did (very little of real importance), and if calling an ambulance would cost him anything (no), and what help there was if he lost his job (the government will pay your rent and give you a weekly stipend while you look for work), and what would happen if he had a baby here (he would have to pay child support, plus loads of benefits if you live with the baby), and how did he file his taxes (you don't, usually your employer sorts all that out). Also, Worcestershire was pronounced "Wuss-dah-shuh", not "Warster-shyer".

I replicate the experience here because presumably you all have these questions, and now you know. If you have any more, please let me know.

• Like 8

Did you tell him about the difference between crisps and chips? The lad will end up looking like a right bellend if he goes looking for "chips" and gets a pack of salt and vinegar crisps like a knobhead. The man will be the top of a dick!

• Like 2

Sean 7,000,000,001

12 = 2*2*3. 12 has lots of factors.

1 2 4

3 6 12

#mathmajor #nerdeingout #sciencebooks

• Like 12

Me too Joe... Is that crazy or what? Lol like, what r the odds? Freeaakyyy

• Like 2

I'm not entirely sure what this means, but I'm thinking I like it and think it's cool.

They were ranking people and I wanted to do my own.

• Like 1

I love The Cardigans.

I love The Beach Boys.

I hate Mulaney.

Why does everyone keep saying "doula"?

We all know Tom Cavanagh is hilarious, right?

Everyone on the forums is tied for first, except Chanson, who comes in at number two.

I watched the first episode of Project Improvisor and I really liked how I didn't understand any of the scenes or callbacks because of the dumb way the show is edited. Sean is a tiny baby and I like that.

I noticed Sean's spooky socks and it made me wonder if he saw some scary socks, thought of us, and decided to buy some to make us happy. If they were a gift from a weird Aunt, so help me god...

• Like 12

I'm feeling my right and left plums at this moment. Men's health is important. #movember

Fun fact, I met a real life American man this week who asked me lots of questions about life in the UK, because he had come to live here and wanted to be prepared. Kept wanting to know what council tax was (equivalent of state taxes?), and what the Queen did (very little of real importance), and if calling an ambulance would cost him anything (no), and what help there was if he lost his job (the government will pay your rent and give you a weekly stipend while you look for work), and what would happen if he had a baby here (he would have to pay child support, plus loads of benefits if you live with the baby), and how did he file his taxes (you don't, usually your employer sorts all that out). Also, Worcestershire was pronounced "Wuss-dah-shuh", not "Warster-shyer".

I replicate the experience here because presumably you all have these questions, and now you know. If you have any more, please let me know.

Wow. Sounds to me like this "UK" is pretty "OK" and I'm NOT talkin bout Oklahoma!

• Like 7