🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 58 — Dave King, Steve Hely, and Kevin Etten, Our Close Friends

america has fallen in love with this funny word "doula" and cant get enough of it, in 1 years time there will be a sitcom about a doula starring karen gillian and sam levine that will be canceled immediately because everyone is over it

your right val

• Like 4

Guys,

I honestly thought this was a show hosted by Sean Hayes from Will And Grace? He played Jack McFarland, and I was so upset he didn't like my songs. Then I realised the show is actually hosted by a coupla fuckin' fly over state nobodies named Hayes AND Sean? What the hell? What else don't I know about this show? Is Mark not really recording sound drops? Is skelingtons not scary? Is popcorn not movies peanuts?

I'm losing my mind over here... anyway, I took Sean Hayes' advice and got some help and the doctor told me to snort seven xanax a day, so I have no time left for podcasts. Never listening again ... and please,

Thinkofthechildren.

Thinkofthechildren.

I thought about them. Then I went to Planned Parenthood and got free birth control. Haha! Up top! ALL 3 LADIES WHO READ HERE AM I RITE?!?! B)

• Like 14

I thought about them. Then I went to Planned Parenthood and got free birth control. Haha! Up top! ALL 3 LADIES WHO READ HERE AM I RITE?!?! B)

*virtual high five*

Oh yeah!

• Like 2

My name is Chanson Hoole Kinney and I support this message.

• Like 6

Did you wear your Planned Parenthoodie? Bob Ducca props bro

• Like 1

*virtual high five*

Oh yeah!

@ freja & AV

can I also get a high five if I had unprotected sex once

EDIT: just wanted to add that the whole ep I was thinking AV Club should really just be Anastasia's cool group & I want in. (bc her initials)

• Like 4

At first I was really glad I decided to buy the pro version this week and was really excited about my new Writers Room job. But then The Writers Panel say I would take over writing for character Ghost Man on Work of Holics and I say no tanks because it is too scary. Now they say that I have to because I joined boy club and that no one gets out of boy club.

I don't know what to do. I guess it just go's a show: becare full what you dream.

• Like 8

@ freja & AV

can I also get a high five if I had unprotected sex once

EDIT: just wanted to add that the whole ep I was thinking AV Club should really just be Anastasia's cool group & I want in. (bc her initials)

I will not high five you, but I will let you know where you can go to get tested. I will hold your hand while you are getting your results. And then I will high five you when you are positive that you're not positive.

RE My new club: MD you are now co-founder of the AV Club. We only want really cool people in this club and people who love puppies and kitties. Now we need matching jackets.

• Like 2

Clem Dawg giving out TWO likes this week. He's feeling generous!

Maybe he's being nice because he's about to drop some hard news? Is someone getting kicked off the forum?

• Like 12

At first I was really glad I decided to buy the pro version this week and was really excited about my new Writers Room job. But then The Writers Panel say I would take over writing for character Ghost Man on Work of Holics and I say no tanks because it is too scary. Now they say that I have to because I joined boy club and that no one gets out of boy club.

I don't know what to do. I guess it just go's a show: becare full what you dream.

You're braver than I am squoopy doops. God speeder

• Like 1

After listening to this episode I was thinking that you received the best pro version prize, but now I see that this was some kind of monkey's paw torture situation. I'm sorry bro. Stay strong.

• Like 4

Thanks Bozos.. But I'm gettin too old for this shit (riiiiiiggs!) I have to be forgotten so these young comedy geniuses can take the spotlight. Even the mighty must fall. Evan all mighty will never fall tho. That's top 5 forever.

• Like 8

Hey guys not to get off topic, just wanted to say I've been a little distraught my 'secret reality show show' idea didn't get more likes. I'm ok though THANKS FOR ASKING

• Like 3

Bartholomew J slides down Sean's pant leg towards his haunted feets and sock. The sun's chill raysbans watch the scene unfold. It's a think piece about how global warmings is like a scary ghost requiring vocal warnings. "Look out Bart!" Sean shouts. "I haven't had my Ex or seez em yet!"

SeanBartslidetatt.jpg

• Like 11

1. I woke up this morning with Charlie Murphy Brown's Gmail Roulette theme stuck in my head (which I rather enjoyed), and then I immediately thought, "Umkay..."

2. Sometimes I wonder if Sean's forum posts are really done by Blenjamin. If so, hi Blenjamin. I hope you are hanging in there. It gets better, bud. You'll probably have your own reality show some day.

3. I loved hearing Sam teach Hayes how to use a computer last week. And then Hayes took that knowledge and empowerment, and passed it along to Sean this week. So sweet!

• Like 4

I wonder if Sean subscribed to Foot Cardigan, if so nice man those socks are dopetronic.

• Like 2

If I keep reaching my quota for likes, shouldn't I get an extension the next day? Isn't that how police works? Every time they go over their quota they get more money from the state so if we're gonna use that word can we use it in the police way? I hope this doesn't Sting but I've got a messsage in a bottttlee for who ever sucks the fun by putting a cap on these likes: you don't have to put on the red light. This is jokes bout a band hehe.

• Like 4

Hey I just realized Sean & Hayes, S & H, like shipping and handling. Does this count as a joke? I don't think so but look, the standards are v weird around here & half the time I don't even think the boys are trying to make jokes, but more like dramedy. I consider this forum to be a dramedy, a lot like that show Weeds or OITNHotness

• Like 4

I've never seen Weeds because my cable provider doesn't have HGTV

This was a great joke. 10/10

• Like 8

Weird, I've never seen Weeds because my cable provider DOES have HGTV. They taught me how to use weed killer.

That's another great joke there, 10/10.

• Like 5