🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 58 — Dave King, Steve Hely, and Kevin Etten, Our Close Friends

Weird, I've never seen Weeds because my cable provider DOES have HGTV. They taught me how to use weed killer.

False.

HGTV only shows Canadian interior renovation shows. Don't know why. But it's true.

• Like 3

False.

HGTV only shows Canadian interior renovation shows. Don't know why. But it's true.

I checked.

Chanson is right. That might be the only way to describe HGTV.

• Like 3

Seriously, look at this character that they are forcing me to write for!!

WARNING: VERY SCARY

fOW6aiu.gif

How am I supposed to write when my hands are covering my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

I've made it my NewVember's Resolution to post more on the forums at work, and to make said posts more memorable. I know I'm one of the most forgettable commenters. Even I just spaced out for a second and forgot what I had just written moments ago.

Be prepared for a 25% decrease in forgetting who I am!

• Like 12

I've made it my NewVember's Resolution to post more on the forums at work, and to make said posts more memorable. I know I'm one of the most forgettable commenters. Even I just spaced out for a second and forgot what I had just written moments ago.

It's already working with your fancy new photo.

• Like 3

I'll say this Jacob C, leading off page 5 on a Friday is a good start. If Hayzie or Clem "pop" up with a Gallery request tonight you could be headlining the whole experience for everybody. Plus a new pic. Recognition for Jacob C may be right around the corner.

• Like 8

Congratulations.

You can decide what I mean by that.

----------------------------------------

If I never post on here again, it's because Chanson is an @hole Bully.

• Like 4

I need to post more too!! but y'all know me, I have no trouble coming up with those good funny jokes to post. I usually can't post much during the day but then by the time I get to the forums at night it feels like the funny train (fueled by likes and possibly internet passive aggression) has already blown past me

• Like 9

the funny train always stops for andy kneis

this costs the locomotive branch's parent company millions of dollars a year

• Like 7

the funny train always stops for andy kneis

this costs the locomotive branch's parent company millions of dollars a year

thanks Greggy. I'm biased but I think it's worth it.

here's a bad comic about a train I made and then took a terrible picture of once

QSb1K.jpg?

I don't want to overexplain the joke but it's funny because you think it's steam coming out of the train but it's actually a thought bubble

• Like 9

Don't mind Chanson. He's just a bit salty some times.

• Like 3

Pretty devestating day. My con-flabbed Earwolf account keeps reverting my prof pic back to my previous one. I have it set to "Synch with Facebook" but it ain't N-Synch if you know what I'm sayyyyyyyyyn'

:(

UPDATE: Think I fixed it, gang. Will keep you posted, thanks for you thoughts and prayers

• Like 1

I'm actually on board the funny train honking the dang horn and throwing my head back.

• Like 5

By the way, but this clip might be the first instance of something being too scary. I'll be able to confirm or deny this in some future week.

Cutting a butt... that's your rollerskate name?

• Like 3

Funny train? What is this the 1800's?!?! I bought the one way flight to Funnyville on my Very Funny Private Jet that has only me as the passenger, oh and I'm also the friggen pilot and my co-pilot is Louis CK because he's funny too and we just crack each other up while flying on the Very Funny Private Jet.

TL;DR - fuck your trains

• Like 2

False.

You chose to interpret my comment negatively. Not my fault. Sometimes things are my fault. But not this time.

Also false because you posted on here to say that.

Also false because my congratulations were sincere.

• Like 3