🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 58 — Dave King, Steve Hely, and Kevin Etten, Our Close Friends

Hey you one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple.... POPCORN eaters?!?!?

Due to some very mad people being upset about us not having any women in our Writers Panel, we found one woman who is a writer and it's even for the Mimby Project. Her name is Tracey Wigfield and she loves being asked a question for the Popcorn Gallery! She also wrote for 30 Rocks or Less and she was in Mimby Project as a kisser of Adam parly

• Like 9

Hey you one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple.... POPCORN eaters?!?!?

Due to some very mad people being upset about us not having any women in our Writers Panel, we found one woman who is a writer and it's even for the Mimby Project. Her name is Tracey Wigfield and she loves being asked a question for the Popcorn Gallery! She also wrote for 30 Rocks or Less and she was in Mimby Project as a kisser of Adam parly

Dear Tracey,

1. How did it feel to win your Emmy?

2. Do you feel like the way the writers room was portrayed in 30 Rock was accurate? Why did the women writers never speak?

EDIT: Man, my second question was a little mean. Sorry about that. I wrote it right before falling asleep last night and, i dunno, maybe I was in a weird headspace at the time, my job has been tough, and frankly, I should be more supportive of this woman in the industry, because she is doing great work and writing for other women, and really I enjoy the work she's done. So, keep up the good work, Tracey!

how tempting is it to add a talking dog or a english butler to every show, and why dont u just do it

• Like 12

Tracey,

1. Do you have any hobbies outside of work or is it, like, super boring and way too dark under Tina Fey's shadow?

2. What's most surprising about the work John Lithgow and Joseph Gordon-Levitt have accomplished without you?

3. How do you get in the headspace to write lines for male characters? Fake mustache?

4. How much of your writing is improvised? Also, what does improvised mean?

5. What's the difference between men/women other than men not sleeping their way to the top and obvi brain foldies?

6. Is your hair bone white and skin permanently goosebumped having ghost written all those episodes of Mimby?

Gratitudes,

Barack

P.S. Does Tina's hubbie know whadup wit her and Donnie Drapes?

1. Miss Tracey, you graduated from Boston College. Don't you think it's a little misleading to tell people you "went to school in Boston"?

2. You went to an all-girls school. You've worked on two different women's shows (Mimby Project and Thirty Rock From The Sun). When will you finally admit that you've benefited from Hollywood's 'girls club' atmosphere?

3. FMK Sean, Hayes, and the engineer?

• Like 5

Tracey, do you wear a funny hat to get in the zone when writing? If yes, me too. If no, joke question.

do you think Adam Pally's wife refers to him as Adam Husbandy? They're a bit beyond "pals" now!

• Like 5

Lady writer:

How would you describe your infamous I-Just-Wrote-A-Funny-Joke victory dance? Follow-up: could you sing the song, too?

• Like 1

Who even knows what the 30th Rock from the Sun even IS? Why'd you think that would be good show title?

Tracey,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!! IT'S CRAWLING EVERYWHERE!!!!! EWWWWWW ON MY NECK!!!!!!! UUUUGHHHHGHHGHGHGHG IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!!! IT COULD HAVE BEEN HERE FOR SO LONG AND I COULDN'T HAVE EVEN KNOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEAN YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!!!! AHHHHHH IT'S IN THE COMPUTERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! IT'S COMING FOR ALL OF YOUOUUOUUUUUUUU!!!!!! GGGAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGgggllllleeeeeeeeeeeee........... ....... (dies)

computer-mouse-skeleton-computer-artwork-christian-darkin.jpg

• Like 8

Tracy, by now we've all seen your Peter Pan parody Too Many Hooks, can you tell us what inspired you to make something so batshit fucking nutso?

• Like 5

RIP Bozos. He was good. I think he liked basketball or something, I was never sure, but then he rebranded as just Bozos. RIP.

• Like 6

Hey you one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple.... POPCORN eaters?!?!? Due to some very mad people being upset about us not having any women in our Writers Panel, we found one woman who is a writer and it's even for the Mimby Project. Her name is Tracey Wigfield and she loves being asked a question for the Popcorn Gallery! She also wrote for 30 Rocks or Less and she was in Mimby Project as a kisser of Adam parly

Hi Tracey

Was the character "Tracey Jordan" on 30 Rock named after you?

• Like 2

Tracy: between Sean, Hayes, the engineer and me, who is the most attractive?

Tracy, no question just wanted to let u know its Nintendo not Intendo. It's not a Spanish truth or dare game.

• Like 3

how tempting is it to add a talking dog or a english butler to every show, and why dont u just do it

If I had to pick the GPGQOAT (Greatest PG Question Of All Time) I'd pick this.

• Like 3

Tracy, does the whole Boys Club thing ever make you feel like a right plum? Also, could you use that phrase in a show, I made it but you can borrow it just make sure to cite me as a source.

• Like 3

Well I took every tip the boys gave on board. 3 days of sessions in the studio later, and I finally have a popcorn gallery song.

• Like 10

Tracy: between Sean, Hayes, the engineer and me, who is the most attractive?

I know you're not asking me, and this is a bit out of my wheelhouse but amidst the accusations that I'm less than super extremely nice I'm inclined to say that if Tracy doesn't pick you then she's fucking insane.

You're welcome.

• Like 1

I know you're not asking me, and this is a bit out of my wheelhouse but amidst the accusations that I'm less than super extremely nice I'm inclined to say that if Tracy doesn't pick you then she's fucking insane.

You're welcome.

Why Chanon, you old so-and-so! :wub:

• Like 2

Corpsefucker Shitlord,

Is your name corpsefucker or shitlord?

I.) Is corpsefucker some kind of aristocratic title?

II.) is shitlord an aristocratic title or a descriptor of the quality of your service in the House of Lords?

III.) if you are indeed a member of the House of Lords and just shit at it are you a life peer, a hereditary peer, or a lord spiritual (ie a bishop)?

IV.) Would you prefer we call you Corpsefucker Shitlord, Duke/Earl/Viscount/Baron/Bishop of X?

V.) in case you are a member of the Royal family should we add HRH before your name so that it appears HRH Corpsefucker Shitlord Duke/Earl/Viscont/Baron/Bishop of X?

VI.) if you're also a bishop and a member of the Royal family would you prefer to be called HRH the Rt. Reverend Most Honourable Corpsefucker Shitlord Bishop of X?

Just curious.

• Like 4