🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 58 — Dave King, Steve Hely, and Kevin Etten, Our Close Friends

You guys, I'm currently in a house owned by a person who has a television and just stumbled on my new fave show; 90 Day Fiancé on TLC. I'm all WUUUUUT!!! Anyone else see this show? Sheeeeeeit! It's so good. Hoping this message reaches the ol' diehard RSS posters of yesteryear...

• Like 8

what do they do, rush people who have been engaged a long time?

• Like 2

Only reality show I watch is Survivor-mans. I truly wish the boyz would put out a couple eppies of RSS just to talk about how insane this season has been. And how one of the contestants looks exactly like one of the mountain-trolls from The Hobbit. Like literally there's no difference.

Corpsefucker Shitlord,

Is your name corpsefucker or shitlord?

I.) Is corpsefucker some kind of aristocratic title?

II.) is shitlord an aristocratic title or a descriptor of the quality of your service in the House of Lords?

III.) if you are indeed a member of the House of Lords and just shit at it are you a life peer, a hereditary peer, or a lord spiritual (ie a bishop)?

IV.) Would you prefer we call you Corpsefucker Shitlord, Duke/Earl/Viscount/Baron/Bishop of X?

V.) in case you are a member of the Royal family should we add HRH before your name so that it appears HRH Corpsefucker Shitlord Duke/Earl/Viscont/Baron/Bishop of X?

VI.) if you're also a bishop and a member of the Royal family would you prefer to be called HRH the Rt. Reverend Most Honourable Corpsefucker Shitlord Bishop of X?

Just curious.

i'm normal

• Like 5