🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 224.5 — Sklarbro County 129

Randy, Jason, and guest Matt Gourley, start off the show with a nostalgic reflection on the genesis of improv, old comedy troupes, and how they have surfaced in the world of podcasts today. Then, Daniel Van Kirk walks us through a play by play adventure of finding a cell phone, in which we meet Maurice, the Joker of boyfriends. Then, the group breaks down the power of free bread sticks, perhaps enough to spark a new religion? Lastly, Doug Buffone, Chicago Bear's leading interceptions holder at the position of linebacker, stops by the show to field some phone calls and asses the value of porcelain Beanie Baby's.

• Like 1

YES! To my fellow countrymen and countrywomen, if you haven't heard Mr. Gourley's podcast SUPEREGO, then do yourself a favor and pull yourself outta that port-a-john that your on/off-again girlfriend Colleen dumped you into after hitting you over the head with a tire iron and check it out:

http://www.gosuperego.com

You'll be glad you did!!

• Like 3

If I wanted to explain the best of the Internet to someone who had never experienced it before, I would have that person listen to this podcast. Matt Gourley and Daniel Van Kirk are comedy legends.

• Like 2

I'll be honest twins freak me out. Creepy even to hear. I probably watched The Shining too young. I just never like this show. This episode was hilarious. Matt Gourley plays so nice and somehow saves everything all of the time

I'll be honest twins freak me out. Creepy even to hear. I probably watched The Shining too young. I just never like this show.

Maybe don't be so honest next time. Let's be constructive and encouraging, bro.

• Like 2

So excited to hear Matt Gourley on the show! Discovered him as part of the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project--his impression of H.R. Giger is a thing of beauty.

Good luck and Godspeed, Fievel!

Sign in to follow this