🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 322 — YouTube Phenomahna

One of the greats, Chelsea Peretti of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Farts and Procreation fame returns to Comedy Bean Bag! Chelsea tells us all about her new Netflix special “One of the Greats,” her dad’s reaction to when she got her RZ Cola, and her first LA experience. Then, foley artist Lou Ciello stops by to showcase some of his ASMR skills that made him a YouTube phenomahna. Vote now for your favorite episodes for the Best of CBB 2014 right now here: http://earwolf.polld...est-of-cbb-2014!

How/why is Seth Morris not on as Bob Ducca to promote Affirmation Nation coming back?

listen to the plugs section!

Hey ADULTS, the cool teenage slang for menses is "Shark Week".

• Like 12

listen to the plugs section!

Great episode and some great plugs, but I still hope there's an opportunity for Bob and Scott to reconnect sometime in the future.

• Like 1

Great episode and some great plugs, but I still hope there's an opportunity for Bob and Scott to reconnect sometime in the future.

Maybe Scott can show up on Affirmation Nation.

• Like 2

The age of the "This is a good song... This is a good song" remix is over and with it the dream of an absurdist utopia built into its potentially infinite narrative. Maybe one day again we can explore the world where songs could earn multiple accolades, even if redundant, however now it is dead and buried right next to other golden eggs like "What's Up Hotdog" and Plane Breaks.

My heart goes out to Chocotaw. You could hear his sullen acceptance of the singular "That's a good song" which is only all that more heartbreaking when remembering how elated he was at the double's original conception. It was almost as much as Paul loves chemicals.

We are all bound by the inertia of our efforts and novelty, no matter how novel, should not impede that progress.

"This is a good song." will just have to be good enough for now.

God bless and stay warm this winter.

• Like 3

Her stand up special is hilarious, glad to see she's back in Scoot Oockerboots podcast!

I love Chelsea! Great ep but Scott might even be more forgetful than Chelsea because on an episode of UTU2TM Scott Auk did enter the Earwolf ladies restroom because certain somebody left the mens restroom key inside and locked the door...

Liar liar pants on fire...

Grade C+

• Like 5

I like that Seth comes in and does different characters, not just Ducca all the time. Especially since we have a weekly Ducca show now!

• Like 2

I like that Seth comes in and does different characters, not just Ducca all the time. Especially since we have a weekly Ducca show now!

that reminds me, what happened with that Dogpocaplyse that was going down?

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. I wanted to murder my ears to make it stop.

• Like 1

Did you guys vote for the Best of 2014? I thought it was easy until I got down to my last 4 picks. Had to leave off some really good ones.

• Like 3

Listening to Seth Morris try to pull Twitch from his stream of consciousness and Scott being no help whatsoever cracked me up. And yes, I was going crazy that they didn't know what video service they were trying to think of.

Also, don't mess with the Frickin' Wiccans. They are very litigious.

I really hope a dream team can come together for a Bob Ducca ep in the near future; a Natty Legs or Zouks on the show and have Bob come on to read a mish mash paddy whack of NPR names/chronic diseases and listen to everyone try not to laugh at his ridiculousness.

• Like 2

I don't like Chelsea Peretti on a personal level, so it's with a heavy heart that I recommend her stand up special because it's hilarious.

CP: yeah, when i act like i'm a sea monster.

SA: you can just say 'cunt' on this show...

• Like 14

Did you guys vote for the Best of 2014? I thought it was easy until I got down to my last 4 picks. Had to leave off some really good ones.

Was pretty hard this year. Wanted to vote for all the Brendon Small and Jon Gabrus episodes, but that was 10 right there, so I only voted for 9 of them and then the Tony Macaroni ep, because that one was so goddamn absurd.

• Like 4